Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby kirion » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:13 pm

Hey maybe someone could help me with this : I recently got a 4K monitor, and now the game looks like this :

https://imgur.com/iApKRid

Worst still, the mouse does not seems to align with the screen so i can't click any buttons.
Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Kinda fixed by putting the game on my second, not 4K monitor.
kirion

Postby Filipian » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:08 pm

Hi!
I have a little problem with client, its work fine, but always when i quit the game and i back i lost my all settings from ender. I just use this launcher-hafen.jar what i download and i dont have any files in folder.
Filipian

Postby mvgulik » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:48 pm

kirion wrote:Hey maybe someone could help me with this : I recently got a 4K monitor, and now the game looks like this :

https://imgur.com/iApKRid

Worst still, the mouse does not seems to align with the screen so i can't click any buttons.
Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Kinda fixed by putting the game on my second, not 4K monitor.

If you have the same problem with the default/vanilla client, its probably better to start a new topic about this in the 'Bugs' section.
mvgulik

Postby mvgulik » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:39 am

Minor suggestion/idea (running multiple clients related): Sound level setting for when the client is out of focus.

(maybe ...)
mvgulik

Postby Sephiron » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 pm

mvgulik wrote:Minor suggestion/idea (running multiple clients related): Sound level setting for when the client is out of focus.

(maybe ...)

If you're using windows, right-click the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of your screen and open volume mixer
Sephiron

Postby mvgulik » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:57 pm

Sephiron wrote:
mvgulik wrote:Minor suggestion/idea (running multiple clients related): Sound level setting for when the client is out of focus.

(maybe ...)

If you're using windows, right-click the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of your screen and open volume mixer

Using Linux, ... which has something similar.
Although it has no level-settings related to focus/de-focus/minimized/etc as far as I know. ... It still sound easier to use that, than manually adjusting the volume from inside the game. Will give it a try.
mvgulik

Postby Nightmare » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:39 pm

Hello!
I have a little problem, since the last patch all cupboards are no longer flat. So I'd like to know is there any way to make them flat again? Everybody experience the same problem or just me? :)
Nightmare

Postby JinxDevona » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:19 pm

Nightmare wrote:Hello!
I have a little problem, since the last patch all cupboards are no longer flat. So I'd like to know is there any way to make them flat again? Everybody experience the same problem or just me? :)

I am having the same issue. I've tried turning off, restarting, turning it back on, and restarting and I cannot get flat cupboards back. It happened right after the new update with the cupboard signs. Hoping for flat cupboards again bc I cannot see around them to walk...lol.
Sorry for the less common point of view, but it is the only one I have ;P
JinxDevona

Postby mvgulik » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:57 pm

JinxDevona wrote:... and I cannot get flat cupboards back.

Of course not. The flat cupboard the Ender client is using has a now outdated version nr, and as such is now ignored. And there is no (public) updated custom flat cupboard res yet.

For that other problem more data seems in order. Good screenshots might be helpful too.
(if reproducible in the default/vanilla client ... its not an Ender client thing)
---
Issue was re-posted in Bugs. Ergo: vanilla client thing.
Last edited by mvgulik on Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvgulik

Postby joojoo1975 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:26 pm

How do i get the qualities of items to show automatically in my inventory?

https://imgur.com/a/LzwkOB1
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower