Purus Pasta Client [W14 COMPATIBLE]

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Purus Pasta Client [NEW RENDER W13 EDITION]

Postby captainmorgan » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Clicking open map location button always opens to webpage that says Location not found - any ideas? How can I show the coordinates inside the client? How can I turn off movement paths? Thanks
captainmorgan

Postby vatas » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:15 am

captainmorgan wrote:Clicking open map location button always opens to webpage that says Location not found - any ideas?

You are on area that is either not explored or not merged into the main map.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby captainmorgan » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:25 pm

vatas wrote:
captainmorgan wrote:Clicking open map location button always opens to webpage that says Location not found - any ideas?

You are on area that is either not explored or not merged into the main map.

But when I open the map in my browser I can see the area I am located.
captainmorgan

Postby hulkster79 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:47 pm

I "open" the client launcher but nothing happens. How do I make java run it?
hulkster79

Postby Jat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:03 pm

Hello. I have a problem, the mouse does not work on the movement of the character, although the menu opens normally.
Jat

Postby vatas » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:39 pm

Jat wrote:Hello. I have a problem, the mouse does not work on the movement of the character, although the menu opens normally.

Do you perhaps have this issue?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Monokurobo » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:03 am

Hello, i have a problem i can't download launcher, nothing happens when i'm trying to click it.
Monokurobo

Postby vatas » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:18 am

Monokurobo wrote:Hello, i have a problem i can't download launcher, nothing happens when i'm trying to click it.

Possibly a browser issue, you don't seem to be the only one. Try another browser, especially if you're using Chrome.

vatas

Re: Purus Pasta Client [W14 COMPATIBLE]

Postby wopbabalubop » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:00 pm

Hey, I have got an issue with FPS drop whenever I have my inventory being open, it's like a stable thing that happens every few seconds, it always drops to 40-45, either it is 60 or over 100 FPS, what could cause it and if there is a fix for this? And, also, I wonder if there is an option to display opening numbers directly on the type of the opening during the combat instead of holding a cursor over it to see the percentage?
wopbabalubop

Re: Purus Pasta Client [W14 COMPATIBLE]

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:32 pm

Don't use this client, it's spyware. alternate version that's essentially the same thing minus shubla seeing your live location on a map: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=70172
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower