Purus Pasta Client [W14 COMPATIBLE]

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Purus Pasta Client [NEW RENDER W13 EDITION]

Postby loftar » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:56 am

shubla wrote:if that information is sent?

It is in fact not. Not yet, at least. :)
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:51 am

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby wojsz20 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 pm

How to bind Study report window? How to zoom in both minimaps to the level when i can see icons ? How to bind "pick" action instead of clicking on minimap or ground ? How to catch dragonflys when i need to click on them or on a map that is garbage and too small with full zoom in? How to set working view distance on minimap (working view distance -not a bullshit one),how to set animals and kritters radius ? Radius seems to be working on every single animal like frogs/toads/etc. Why both PP and Ender clients are useless piece of garbage??
wojsz20

Postby shubla » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:51 pm

wojsz20 wrote:How to bind Study report window? How to zoom in both minimaps to the level when i can see icons ? How to bind "pick" action instead of clicking on minimap or ground ? How to catch dragonflys when i need to click on them or on a map that is garbage and too small with full zoom in? How to set working view distance on minimap (working view distance -not a bullshit one),how to set animals and kritters radius ? Radius seems to be working on every single animal like frogs/toads/etc. Why both PP and Ender clients are useless piece of garbage??

There is no study window, yet at least.
Scroll can be used to zoom on minimap.
Not sure what you mean by pick action.
Minimap could work for snapdragons, pickherb script also works which you can bind to some hotkey, for example Q.
Not again sure what you mean by view distance.
Radius and other toggled things can be found in keybindings menu.
Radius works for all kritters currently to avoid making large manual lists.
Why both PP and Ender clients are useless piece of garbage??

Well they are made for free, so there is no reason for them to be anything really. Should be thankful for what you get or you may stop getting even that!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby wojsz20 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:07 pm

shubla wrote:
wojsz20 wrote:How to bind Study report window? How to zoom in both minimaps to the level when i can see icons ? How to bind "pick" action instead of clicking on minimap or ground ? How to catch dragonflys when i need to click on them or on a map that is garbage and too small with full zoom in? How to set working view distance on minimap (working view distance -not a bullshit one),how to set animals and kritters radius ? Radius seems to be working on every single animal like frogs/toads/etc. Why both PP and Ender clients are useless piece of garbage??

There is no study window, yet at least.
Scroll can be used to zoom on minimap.
Not sure what you mean by pick action.
Minimap could work for snapdragons, pickherb script also works which you can bind to some hotkey, for example Q.
Not again sure what you mean by view distance.
Radius and other toggled things can be found in keybindings menu.
Radius works for all kritters currently to avoid making large manual lists.
Why both PP and Ender clients are useless piece of garbage??

Well they are made for free, so there is no reason for them to be anything really. Should be thankful for what you get or you may stop getting even that!

WTF? Scroll can be used to zoom on minimap ?? Are You joking? with full zoom in on minimap You can see whole map grid ,its basicly useless.On old amber client zoom in works to the point when you could see on whole minimap your character view distance.Autopick dont work, there is no option to bind hotkey to this action.Yes i am thankful for spyware and useless client ,many thanks.
wojsz20

Postby iamahh » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:57 pm

map is looking good, already found my continent, thanks
iamahh

Postby RawJar » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:53 am

Thanks for the client, f**k a snail
RawJar

Postby Stoneface » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:03 am

Thanks for the client, Shubla! Thanks also for your work in making the world map, it is appreciated. 8-)
Stoneface

Postby 22nd_ChuckNorris » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:13 am

Usually just lurk, long time player, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents if it helps the client stay up as what shubbla has made has been super helpful this world especially for half the players in my group of friends this wipe which are brand new to haven:

-Client which is actually good and has most of the features one would want
-A world map which all can use for free (from what i read it uses the oldest tiles ppl upload.
- (this one is a game changer) A LIVE personal tribe map which all your friends can be on at the same time when using the same token, you can tell them easily apart with the hat icons too, all can add markers which can be seen by the whole village too making team work much easier (imagine trying to convince all your nublets to sit down for 30 min every few days to sync map notes... uff)
-Food site in which you can easily get up to date food info, also nicely organised and color coded etc (also has been super useful from the new ppl in the village)

It said on his thread from the very start that it collected said data, even if it was slightly hidden under the spoiler button, who actually downloads random programs off the internet/clients without reading the whole post first??? Thats pretty much negative internet IQ...
Its even on the launcher window now.

Don't like it = don't run the client, but don't ruin it for the rest of us that do enjoy using it, we all know if something is free on the internet = you are generally the product, its there on the post that it collects such data.

Anyhow.. just hope it doesn't all get shut down because of all the mud slinging.
22nd_ChuckNorris

Postby shubla » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:16 am

22nd_ChuckNorris wrote:Usually just lurk, long time player, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents if it helps the client stay up as what shubbla has made has been super helpful this world especially for half the players in my group of friends this wipe which are brand new to haven

Well thank you ! Hopefully they'll both be long lived.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower