Ardennes Hafen Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ardennes Hafen Client

Postby Rador » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:57 pm

Hey, since friday I have the issue that the maptiles that are uploaded to the map tool are black / not updating anymore. Anyone got a clue?
Rador

Postby moj1 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:55 am

Moza wrote:Is there a way to make curios in study report show in real time as it was before last update ?>

+1 as well, now its extra cluttered especially on higger resolution

Besides that, anyone know how to turn weather effects like rain and stuff so i can see the rainfall and wet ground? Recent patches kinda made us interract with that a little with insect spawns, credos etc. I have Show weather turned on in video but doesn't seem to do anything
moj1

Postby Rador » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:18 am

Weird, it is uploading tiles but without connection or anything. Just random tiles (still at the correct position) but not all of them. Anyone got a clue?
Rador

Postby Liss12 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:04 pm

Horse taming is completely fucked up in ARD, sometimes i cant target horses for no apparent reason sometimes it says "that would be a crime" suggesting i somehow need criminal acts to attack horse on my own claim sometime it doesn't say anyhing at all. Had to switch to vanilla to beat my horses.
Liss12

Postby jorb » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:01 pm

Locking on request of Ardennes. Please contact your local bootleg provider as this client is no longer maintained.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to The Wizards' Tower