Помогите!!!

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Помогите!!!

Postby Aleks00707 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:14 pm

Я зарегался на сайте, скачал Amber клиент, зашол поменя язык вбил имя пользоватиля и пароль и при попитки войте в игру висвечивает ошибка:

1.80.0.5fe4c30a
Windows 7 6.1 x64, 1.8.0_261 amd64
ATI Technologies Inc. (AMD Radeon HD 8570M) - 4.2.12119 Compatibility Profile Context 12.100.14.0

java.lang.RuntimeException: Delayed error in resource paginae/pose/sitdown (v1), from forking source backed by HTTP res source (https://game.havenandhearth.com/hres/)
at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:405)
at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:374)
at haven.Session$CachedRes$Ref.get(Session.java:124)
at haven.Session$CachedRes$Ref.get(Session.java:117)
at haven.MenuGrid.uimsg(MenuGrid.java:648)
at haven.UI.uimsg(UI.java:359)
at haven.RemoteUI.run(RemoteUI.java:70)
at haven.MainFrame.run(MainFrame.java:268)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: haven.Resource$LoadException: Invalid image data in paginae/pose/sitdown
at haven.Resource$Image.<init>(Resource.java:935)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor4.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at haven.Resource$LayerConstructor.cons(Resource.java:815)
at haven.Resource.load(Resource.java:1508)
at haven.Resource.access$600(Resource.java:43)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:454)
at haven.Resource$Pool.access$1100(Resource.java:351)
at haven.Resource$Pool$Loader.run(Resource.java:607)
... 1 more
Suppressed: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource paginae/pose/sitdown(v1), from cache source backed by FileCache(https://game.havenandhearth.com/hres/)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:466)
... 3 more
Suppressed: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource paginae/pose/sitdown(v1), from local res source
... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not find resource locally: paginae/pose/sitdown
at haven.Resource$JarSource.get(Resource.java:255)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:450)
... 3 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: res/paginae/pose/sitdown
at haven.HashDirCache.fetch(HashDirCache.java:287)
at haven.Resource$CacheSource.get(Resource.java:222)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:450)
... 3 more

Кто занает как ето ришить пожплуста помогите, буду очень благодарен)
Aleks00707

Re: Помогите!!!

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:36 pm

Greetings:

We do ask that users post in English to for the open forums.

As far as your issue:

Aleks00707 wrote:Я зарегался на сайте, скачал Amber клиент, зашол поменя язык вбил имя пользоватиля и пароль и при попитки войте в игру висвечивает ошибка:

via Google Translate wrote:Who cares how to write this, please help, I will be very grateful) I registered on the site, downloaded the Amber client, changed the language and entered the username and password, and when I drink, enter the game, an error appears:

I personally avoid giving advice about custom clients as they often a different problem than the standard client, which is what I try to focus on to support players. The only thing I'll say here is that the Amber client hasn't been actively worked on for several months now. A few attempts have been made to keep it working, but I don't know what the current status is. The only client mod I know of being actively worked on currently is Ender's.

This may be related to an issue had with the standard client that can be seen here: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... 21#p872321

Moderator note: a duplicate post was removed. Thread moved to Wizards' Tower as it regards Amber and custom clients
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Aleks00707 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:47 pm

Thanks for your reply. This is not related to the original client.
I learned this by downloading it and the game started. But it does not suit me because of the lack of Russian.
I will try to download the Ender's client. Thanks again you helped me)))

(The text is written in Google Translate)
Aleks00707

Postby vatas » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:26 pm

I think only Amber had localization (translation) support, and what I head from other people developing clients, it wasn't implemented that well.

Amber isn't unfortunately being supported at the moment.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Lalaxx » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:55 pm

Aleks00707 wrote:But it does not suit me because of the lack of Russian.

Your Russian is terrible though.
Aleks00707 wrote:зашол поменя язык вбил имя пользоватиля и при попитки войте висвечивает ошибка
Кто занает как ето ришить пожплуста помогите, буду очень благодарен)
Lalaxx

Postby Aleks00707 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:09 pm

Your Russian is terrible though.

So my Russian is terrible. Since my native language is Ukrainian, I understand Russian and can speak it fluently, but I can't write in Russian because I don't understand when and how to use some letters that are simply not in Ukrainian.
Aleks00707

Postby vatas » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:30 pm

Aleks00707 wrote:Your Russian is terrible though.

So my Russian is terrible. Since my native language is Ukrainian, I understand Russian and can speak it fluently, but I can't write in Russian because I don't understand when and how to use some letters that are simply not in Ukrainian.

I speculated to myself that might be the case. Thanks for clarifying.

Reading in general is much more easier than writing, I can guesstimate decently if given Swedish text, but make me write something in Swedish, and you might as well give a bicycle to a goldfish.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to The Wizards' Tower