Cannot get client to work

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Cannot get client to work

Postby AptSon » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:40 am

I tried re-downloading enders client and i keep getting this error. Any ideas on what i need to fix.

com.jogamp.opengl.GLException: Unable to determine GraphicsConfiguration: WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[DefaultGraphicsScreen[WindowsGraphicsDevice[type .windows, connection decon, unitID 0, handle 0x0, owner false, NullToolkitLock[obj 0x61d3138]], idx 0], pfdID 10, ARB-Choosen true,
requested GLCaps[rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono , hw, GLProfile[GL4/GL4.hw], on-scr[.]],
chosen GLCaps[wgl vid 10 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono , hw, GLProfile[GL4/GL4.hw], on-scr[.]]]
at jogamp.opengl.windows.wgl.awt.WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory.chooseGraphicsConfigurationImpl(WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory.java:182)
at com.jogamp.nativewindow.GraphicsConfigurationFactory.chooseGraphicsConfiguration(GraphicsConfigurationFactory.java:424)
at com.jogamp.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.chooseGraphicsConfiguration(GLCanvas.java:1513)
at com.jogamp.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.addNotify(GLCanvas.java:609)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.addNotify(Container.java:2801)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.addNotify(Window.java:787)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Frame.addNotify(Frame.java:493)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.pack(Window.java:825)
at haven.MainFrame.<init>(MainFrame.java:187)
at haven.MainFrame.main2(MainFrame.java:445)
at haven.MainFrame.lambda$main$0(MainFrame.java:484)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)
AptSon

Re: Cannot get client to work

Postby TheTylerLee » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:07 am

While you wait for a better answer, use default client to exit any building you are in or just walk do a different spot then try again
Discord: XiliX#2791
TheTylerLee

Postby devolutheist » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Having the same issue here.

Can it have anything to do with multi-monitor setup? Because I've managed to run the client on a similar machine with one monitor.
devolutheist

Postby Astarisk » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:30 pm

devolutheist wrote:Having the same issue here.

Can it have anything to do with multi-monitor setup? Because I've managed to run the client on a similar machine with one monitor.

Always handy to know what hardware and version of Java you have going on there.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby devolutheist » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:37 am

Sorry wasted your time. It is all about JDK version. Latest JDK doesn't work with the client.

I ran original client and instead of error message Ender gave me, it just said that I have to install JDK 15.
devolutheist

Return to The Wizards' Tower