amber client error

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

amber client error

Postby Gromozeba » Mon May 03, 2021 2:59 pm

hi
could someone help with runnung the game with amber client? there is an error after login, what can i do to fix it? thx

1.80.0.5fe4c30a
Windows 10 10.0 x64, 1.8.0_291 amd64
NVIDIA Corporation (GeForce GT 640M LE/PCIe/SSE2) - 4.6.0 NVIDIA 425.31

java.lang.RuntimeException: Delayed error in resource paginae/pose/sitdown (v2), from forking source backed by HTTP res source (https://game.havenandhearth.com/hres/)
at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:405)
at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:374)
at haven.Session$CachedRes$Ref.get(Session.java:124)
at haven.Session$CachedRes$Ref.get(Session.java:117)
at haven.MenuGrid.uimsg(MenuGrid.java:648)
at haven.UI.uimsg(UI.java:359)
at haven.RemoteUI.run(RemoteUI.java:70)
at haven.MainFrame.run(MainFrame.java:268)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: haven.Resource$LoadException: Invalid image data in paginae/pose/sitdown
at haven.Resource$Image.<init>(Resource.java:935)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor4.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at haven.Resource$LayerConstructor.cons(Resource.java:815)
at haven.Resource.load(Resource.java:1508)
at haven.Resource.access$600(Resource.java:43)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:454)
at haven.Resource$Pool.access$1100(Resource.java:351)
at haven.Resource$Pool$Loader.run(Resource.java:607)
... 1 more
Suppressed: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource paginae/pose/sitdown(v2), from cache source backed by FileCache(https://game.havenandhearth.com/hres/)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:466)
... 3 more
Suppressed: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource paginae/pose/sitdown(v2), from local res source
... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not find resource locally: paginae/pose/sitdown
at haven.Resource$JarSource.get(Resource.java:255)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:450)
... 3 more
Caused by: haven.Message$EOF: Required 16 bytes, got only 0
at haven.Message.rensure(Message.java:103)
at haven.Message.bytes(Message.java:186)
at haven.Resource.load(Resource.java:1492)
at haven.Resource.access$600(Resource.java:43)
at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:454)
... 3 more
Gromozeba

Re: amber client error

Postby MagicManICT » Mon May 03, 2021 7:08 pm

First suggestion is to find another client. Nobody has posted an update to any fork of Amber that I know of* in a good six months, and it is very out of date.

*I haven't explicitly looked. Ender is updating features at request, and two flavors of Puru's Pasta are available that is arguably better than Amber was.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Gromozeba » Mon May 03, 2021 8:31 pm

MagicManICT wrote:First suggestion is to find another client. Nobody has posted an update to any fork of Amber that I know of* in a good six months, and it is very out of date.

*I haven't explicitly looked. Ender is updating features at request, and two flavors of Puru's Pasta are available that is arguably better than Amber was.

thx for answer. its first time ever i wont to play haven and hearth, in this case there is a problem... by the way - u dont know name of any other client with russian language support? there is no "change language" option in purus pasta options(
Gromozeba

Postby MagicManICT » Mon May 03, 2021 10:05 pm

Gromozeba wrote:u dont know name of any other client with russian language support? there is no "change language" option in purus pasta options(

Unfortunately, I can't help you there, and I have heard more than a few players have been trying to stick with Amber for that reason. Maybe someone else in the community will see this and have a suggestion.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Halbertz » Tue May 04, 2021 12:54 am

Gromozeba wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:First suggestion is to find another client. Nobody has posted an update to any fork of Amber that I know of* in a good six months, and it is very out of date.

thx for answer. its first time ever i wont to play haven and hearth, in this case there is a problem... by the way - u dont know name of any other client with russian language support? there is no "change language" option in purus pasta options(

There is Russian language option in Ender client. В Эндере есть вариант русской локализации, я попробовал - переведенно примерно половина названий, весь интерфейс но не квесты.
Halbertz

Postby Gromozeba » Wed May 05, 2021 1:11 pm

thx for help / спасибо за помощь
Gromozeba

Return to The Wizards' Tower