Good amber alternatives?

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Good amber alternatives?

Postby cecil01 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:39 pm

In the past (before losing my account to forgetfulness) i used the amber client.
Now it seems no longer supported, and none of the new versions of it run. I've tried Prunus Pasta but it runs worse than vanilla. Plus it has many features i don't need.
I can't download Ender at all. I can't seem to find any other good clients. I'm only looking for QoL and UI improvements like Amber had (more camera angles, information on curios and wounds, crop indicators...etc)
Are there any other clients? So far i'm having to use vanilla and it's a pain.
cecil01

Re: Good amber alternatives?

Postby Sephiron » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:30 am

cecil01 wrote:In the past (before losing my account to forgetfulness) i used the amber client.
Now it seems no longer supported, and none of the new versions of it run. I've tried Prunus Pasta but it runs worse than vanilla. Plus it has many features i don't need.
I can't download Ender at all. I can't seem to find any other good clients. I'm only looking for QoL and UI improvements like Amber had (more camera angles, information on curios and wounds, crop indicators...etc)

hey dood, why can't you download ender? If you'd like, I can send you the copy of ender I'm using.
Sephiron

Re: Good amber alternatives?

Postby cecil01 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:05 pm

Sephiron wrote:
cecil01 wrote:In the past (before losing my account to forgetfulness) i used the amber client.

hey dood, why can't you download ender? If you'd like, I can send you the copy of ender I'm using.

Please do. I can't access Ender's github page at all, i think it might be something to do with my ISP or github servers
cecil01

Return to The Wizards' Tower