Yoink Pasta - Purus Pasta fork

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Yoink Pasta - Purus Pasta fork

Postby Hickupp » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:30 pm

Bartekc8888 wrote:
Hickupp wrote:I'm wondering if its possible with Gscript's to scan & control the kin window ?
(definitely not possible with PyScript's as far as I could tell)
---
Never mind. Getting more error's every step of the way than I care to understand.

It should be possible, it has access to every element of the client, but I never tested this beyond simple scripts so I don't know if everything works.

Manage to crawl a little bit further against my better judgement.
Don't know if its a general Java (disliked it before, hate is by now) thing I'm doing wrong or something else (I can't tell the difference).

Doc saying: public List<PBotWindow> getWindows(String name)
Code Saying: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static haven.purus.pbot.api.PBotWindowAPI.getWindows() is applicable for argument types: (String) values: [*]

Doc saying: public PBotWindow getWindow(String name)
Code Saying: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static haven.purus.pbot.api.PBotWindowAPI.getWindow() is applicable for argument types: (String) values: [Kith & Kin]

O well. At least I tried it ... :(

Bartekc8888 wrote:Sorry guys,
I maintained this client to play the game with it but I'm barely playing lately.
I might check once in a while to update client with changes from vanilla client or fix some gamebreaking bug if someone still uses it but I wouldn't expect new features.
It was always a temporary fork :)

Definitely appreciate all the work you have done so far. Yoink Pasta client now way, way better than the original one ever was. Thanks.
Hickupp

Postby Bartekc8888 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:21 pm

Hickupp wrote:Code Saying: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static haven.purus.pbot.api.PBotWindowAPI.getWindow() is applicable for argument types: (String) values: [Kith & Kin]

Error says there is no static method with that argument because the method you want is not static. It has to be called on the supplied bot session like this botSession.PBotWindowAPI().getWindow("Name") and not on the class PBotWindowAPI.getWindow("Name")
Bartekc8888

Postby Hickupp » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:08 pm

Darn, of course. <facepalm>
Thanks. :D
Hickupp

Postby Saxony4 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:16 am

Really enjoy this client with the exception of being unable to toggle the radius for beeskeps and mining supports, why is this not a feature?

Also there's no way to disable certain sound effects not in the alarms menu, for example when crossing into very deep ocean or when pony power gets low there are sound clips that play but no way in the client menus to disable them.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Undercio » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:50 pm

Saxony4 wrote:Really enjoy this client with the exception of being unable to toggle the radius for beeskeps and mining supports, why is this not a feature?

theres a mining support display radius. it doesnt support minehole radius tho (bad thing, better use ender if u need) - adv - toggles - display mine radius (keyboard ATM).

Nope, beeskeps doesnt work here.

Great job from Bartek anyway. Kudos again m8.
Undercio

Postby BruThoL » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:11 am

Does anyone know a way to enter a building using PBot ?

I can't seem to be able to click a door, because they aren't gobs.
It looks like we should click meshs but I don't think that PBot has anything for that.

Alternatively if someone has a solution for simulating keypresses to Java, I could use shift + A.

Thanks wizards.
BruThoL

Postby Hickupp » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:04 pm

BruThoL wrote:I can't seem to be able to click a door, because they aren't gobs.

Prerequisite: Get the javadoc file (in first post)

doClick() should do door clicks. (see doc)
To find the right mesh-id search the index page for "overlay" stuff.

----
See next post.
+ meshid 16 being main-door for all houses. (with 17(16+1) & 18(16+2) being additional doors => Great Hall)
Last edited by Hickupp on Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hickupp

Postby yalnajja » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:26 pm

BruThoL wrote:Does anyone know a way to enter a building using PBot ?

I can't seem to be able to click a door, because they aren't gobs.
It looks like we should click meshs but I don't think that PBot has anything for that.

Alternatively if someone has a solution for simulating keypresses to Java, I could use shift + A.

Thanks wizards.

You can do it like this for a stonestead:

Code: Select all
from __pbot.PBotSession import PBotSession
from __pbot.PBotGob import PBotGob
import time

class Script:

def run(self, sess: PBotSession):
        gob = sess.PBotGobAPI.get_closest_gob_by_resname("gfx/terobjs/arch/stonestead")
        gob.do_click(3,0,16,0)
        sess.PBotUtils.pf_wait()
yalnajja

Postby mvgulik » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:35 pm

Minor / Info.

Object marking not working on damage objects, ... if "Show damage fractures" is On (Works fine when its Off)

mvgulik

Postby sTinKNuGGeTs » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:10 pm

Does anyone know why opening the equipment manager (ctrl+e) would crash the client? The client is fine as long as I don't try and open the equipment manager, the instant I open it or look at new loot the client locks and I have to manually close it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have installed and re-installed Java numerous times as well as the Pasta client.
sTinKNuGGeTs

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower