House additions

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

House additions

Postby LadyV » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 am

This may have been suggested in some form before, Im not sure. I would like for the homes to have a fireplace from which we can cook. With this I would also ask the cauldron be used for non cooking like rennet, silk moths, bone glue... With the fireplace add a cooking pot or cooking cauldron attachable to the fireplace. Since I am on cooking a oven for homes would be nice as well.

I like the idea of building these after the house is built. Collecting stone for a fireplace and chimney. Metal for the new pot. Maybe even clay for the oven. All in all a proper kitchen area would be nice addition. :)
LadyV

Re: House additions

Postby Rodimus » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:30 pm

You would actually need a larger place for that. Oh wait, I think stone mansion works best with those things.
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Silvermoon
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Vallblómbyrđa
W14 - Local Area Network
W15 - ???
Rodimus

Postby Trev » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:52 am

Also, allow mining in cellars :)
discord: trevorhnh
Trev

Postby Hasmond » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Trev wrote:Also, allow mining in cellars :)

No, raiders will just mine underneath your house through a mine-hole they built outside your bwall and be able to raid your village with ease.

If cellars worked like mines then every house in village with a cellar would need its own bwall.
Hasmond

Postby Redkat » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:24 pm

LadyV wrote:This may have been suggested in some form before, Im not sure. I would like for the homes to have a fireplace from which we can cook. With this I would also ask the cauldron be used for non cooking like rennet, silk moths, bone glue... With the fireplace add a cooking pot or cooking cauldron attachable to the fireplace. Since I am on cooking a oven for homes would be nice as well.

I like the idea of building these after the house is built. Collecting stone for a fireplace and chimney. Metal for the new pot. Maybe even clay for the oven. All in all a proper kitchen area would be nice addition. :)

Sounds good to me :) Although maybe allow for an outside firepit version - maybe giving less quality in food - so travelers and beginners especially still can get some food that way. Primitive clay version of cooking pot ?
Redkat

Return to Critique & Ideas