Fun idea

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Fun idea

Postby LadyV » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 am

I was thinking of a decorative item for our farm fields. A scarecrow. :) It would only take some branches, a pumpkin, new player clothes, and some straw. I knwo we dont have birds to scare away but it would make nice field dressing. :D
LadyV

Re: Fun idea

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:39 am

Yeah, I'm all for more decorative items, a scarecrow is a lovely idea. I'd like a wooden bench and a wheelbarrow too, like a wooden decorative one and a bird table/house and more types of flowers with clay/wooden pots to put them in. Lol, I could go on for ages when it comes to decorative items, but yeah, definitely a scarecrow. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby windmaker » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:41 am

im gonna replace my banners with scarecrow and get some like this crow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejlrcyONaJI
yes, im a farmer.
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby FatFruit » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:55 am

yup we need more decor items so we could make cool creations.
Last edited by FatFruit on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FatFruit

Postby Metruption » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:53 am

Make the scarecrow even more useful and have the curio "crow's feet" harvestable from it every so often
Metruption

Postby simimi » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:28 am

Amanda44 wrote:Yeah, I'm all for more decorative items, a scarecrow is a lovely idea. I'd like a wooden bench and a wheelbarrow too, like a wooden decorative one and a bird table/house and more types of flowers with clay/wooden pots to put them in. Lol, I could go on for ages when it comes to decorative items, but yeah, definitely a scarecrow. :D

Path of Exile made a great business by selling decorative stuff, cosmetic cloths, etc...
Could help the devs and show to other people that you love that game and support it.
simimi

Postby Phinix » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:36 am

I like the idea but it would seem this is the last world... meaning no updates... if hafen has it that would be cool.
The Lord of sneaking, the silent steps of paws, fast as a bird, and as smart as a advanced human... this is what a Fox is and what it will always be.
Phinix

Postby shubla » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:47 am

Scarecrow... For that you need.. To donate! Good idea. Decorations that cost money.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Phinix » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:22 am

shubla wrote:Scarecrow... For that you need.. To donate! Good idea. Decorations that cost money.

Using real money just to buy decorations wouldn't be the best thing I've ever seen.

1. Facebook has it and no one buys them but addicted gamers. (Rarely)
2. It wouldn't be added anyway. (Hafen: who knows)
The Lord of sneaking, the silent steps of paws, fast as a bird, and as smart as a advanced human... this is what a Fox is and what it will always be.
Phinix

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:03 am

@ Phinix - both LadyV and shubla are meaning in hafen, no-one would be giving suggestions for this version of Haven when we know it is going to end. :)

simimi wrote:Path of Exile made a great business by selling decorative stuff, cosmetic cloths, etc...
Could help the devs and show to other people that you love that game and support it.

I'm afraid I'm not a fan of cash shops, though I understand where you are coming from, I just simply don't like the idea of paying real money for things that can be taken from you by other players, I certainly would never part with my hard earned cash for someone else, other than the devs, to benefit from.
If the game is to be monetized I would much rather pay for the game as a whole, either as a one off payment or on a subscription basis.

Everyone who plays the game year in and year out and everyone who comments on the forums - with the exception of ppl who quit at the first hurdle and then write huge walls of text complaining about it, lol, - show how much they love the game and support it. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas