The size of claim

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: The size of claim

Postby Granger » Tue May 05, 2015 12:51 pm

borka wrote:sadly "cheap fixes" or "band aids" mostly doesn't punish abusers but the others - good example is Crossroads materials or Housebuilding wait time
True.

Nevertheless so far i don't see downsides to my suggestion. In case you have some: please share.

on aside note: huge claims cost investment in LP too not just login once a month and those who earn this LP honestly (not with botting or abusing) miss them on their chars development
There are also those who have kind-of quit but only logon from time to time to keep their pclaims alive.

For another example, something like this:
Comodo wrote:Image
20m LP boost
could result for a player more bored with H&H as Commodo in a claim of ~2 million tiles (1400²) just for the fun of it. And given boosts like this i doubt that there are no alts being fed with not-that-powerfull but good-enough curios for exactly that reason.

I'm pretty eager to see how all that is handled in hafen (while from my online gaming experience i'd say abusers sadly always win the race against Devs and fair players)
I'm looking forward to it too, and i hope with the rewrite Loftar and Jorb have a cleaner codebase to easier fix and tweak stuff...
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas