Sturdy bed vs Thatched bed

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Sturdy bed vs Thatched bed

Postby snow12 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:43 am

hi,
i am from Australia. A bed that is made from thatching material such as hay or boughs. The early alternative to the sturdy bed is thatched bed. purpose of this to remove travel weariness and speed up wound progression. and you can use cotton sheet sets.
snow12
Under curfew

Re: Sturdy bed vs Thatched bed

Postby vatas » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:03 pm

snow12 wrote:hi,
i am from Australia. A bed that is made from thatching material such as hay or boughs. The early alternative to the sturdy bed is thatched bed. purpose of this to remove travel weariness and speed up wound progression. and you can use cotton sheet sets.

Are you a bot? What is your purpose?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Re: Sturdy bed vs Thatched bed

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:47 am

vatas wrote:
snow12 wrote:hi,

Are you a bot? What is your purpose?

Got me scratching my head, too! Given the necro and the last blurb... I'm going with bot.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Hel