Game Development: Roe Stuffed Fixes

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Game Development: Roe Stuffed Fixes

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:06 am

mvgulik wrote:O crap, not again.
(Fence corner-posts are build, but the fence-gate itself ... decided it will not play ball.)

Seems: 1) Nothing was/has changed. And 2) (for a bit more fun) It seems a random thing based on location.
(floating points like to do that, trowing odd ball fluctuation in the mix. ... When not properly supervised/constrained.)

(Would be nice if fence- and wall-posts would make use of the user-set placegrid setting.)

Are you capable of just writing a sentence like a normal human being? My god ...

I don't see any problem here.
I've literally never heard of anybody needing to build a gate or fence off tile center before, and since your pali is a visitor gate you have no need for the secondary gate.
That being said, if you absolutely needed the secondary gate, why not just make it a 2 tile gate instead of whatever monstrous contraption you are attempting?

If the devs spend even 2 minutes trying to decipher what the fuck you just tried to say in your post, let alone actually looking in to this problem, that is 2 minutes wasted.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Return to Hel