Its every Gay bro

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

A Disturbing Happenstance

Postby bumfrog » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:36 pm

Dear Every Day Bros,

It has come to my attention that one of our own, a fellow bro who likes to post in the every day thread, has been banned for one of his high quality posts here (and perhaps also due to his race). A certain forum moderator (who will remain nameless) has taken egregious, unprecedented, and unbecoming action against everyone who innocently wishes to post every day, and that we cannot tolerate here.

I am here to officially denounce this aggressive act, and declare the Every Day Bro thread a Safe Space, free of janitorial oppression. Post whatever you like, and, should this bastion of free speech be encroached again, we will archive your post and continue your work. On that note:

Removed Posts Archive
SnuggleSnail wrote:NIGGER

NO BUMP WILL BE FORGOTTEN

Also, here’s a link to the definitive Haven and Hearth Discord Server, which provides a voice for those dissatisfied with the forum situation and unable to air silenced grievances.
Last edited by bumfrog on Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumfrog
Under curfew

Re: A Disturbing Happenstance

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:47 pm

bumfrog wrote:Dear Every Day Bros,

It has come to my attention that one of our own, a fellow bro who likes to post in the every day thread, has been banned for one of his high quality posts here (and perhaps also due to his race). A certain forum moderator (who will remain nameless) has taken egregious, unprecedented, and unbecoming action against everyone who innocently wishes to post every day, and that we cannot tolerate here.

I am here to officially denounce this aggressive act, and declare the Every Day Bro thread a Safe Space, free of janitorial oppression. Post whatever you like, and, should this bastion of free speech be encroached again, we will archive your post and continue your work. On that note:

Removed Posts Archive

Also, here’s a link to the definitive Haven and Hearth Discord Server, which provides a voice for those dissatisfied with the forum situation and unable to air silenced grievances.

Ehh, i'm with the moderator on this one. I am calling for Moderators to invade the safe space.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Re: A Disturbing Happenstance

Postby Odynak » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:01 pm

bumfrog wrote:Dear Every Day Bros,

Removed Posts Archive

NO BUMP WILL BE FORGOTTEN

Racism is an offtopic here unless it is conducted on every day basis. So I partially agree with the moderator in this case.

On the other hand... Moderator himself must prove to the community that he is part of every day. Otherwise he has no right for such an non-every-day action.
Odynak

Re: Its every day bro

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:16 pm

A little more context could have gone a long way.

If snail had simply mentioned the age, sexual orientation and availability of the racial slur in question I believe the comment would have been exempt from moderation entirely.
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Zentetsuken

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:29 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:A little more context could have gone a long way.

If snail had simply mentioned the age, sexual orientation and availability of the racial slur in question I believe the comment would have been exempt from moderation entirely.

Brotherman, why are you throwing Mirkwood into a Bonfire?
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby DonVelD » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:29 am

The_Lich_King wrote:

this is not very every day conversation of you, bro - keep it on topic
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby The_Lich_King » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:43 am

DonVelD wrote:
The_Lich_King wrote:

this is not very every day conversation of you, bro - keep it on topic

You have no idea what my conversation practices are... My Mirkwood dealings are my own affairs.

The_Lich_King

Postby Odynak » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:49 am

Context: The_Lich_King posted a hard M-bomb and needed some time off.
Odynak

Postby vatas » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:55 am

The_Lich_King wrote:Brotherman, why are you throwing Mirkwood into a Bonfire?

Can I get some F s in the chat for all the poor woodworms that were burned alive?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby The_Lich_King » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:14 pm

Odynak wrote:Context: The_Lich_King posted a hard M-bomb and needed some time off.

They'll never take me alive.

The_Lich_King

PreviousNext

Return to Hel