RedKGB's personal crusade against THE MAN

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby RedKGB » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:21 pm

venatorvenator wrote:If that were the case (it's not, it says so on terms and conditions), then the admins would also have to take into consideration the opinion of those who do want low-content threads to be merged, deleted, or thrown into w8 screenshots or other pointless Inn threads. I dare guess you're not the voice of the majority here.

There are alot of people that have different view points. All those view points are understandable and valid. I am striving to find an idea of a balance considering those threads that people feel are low content and those that feel intel can be gleaned from said threads in the easiest way possible.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby Jackard » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:24 pm

RedKGB wrote::words:

Speaking of snide remarks, that is exactly what you were given a warning for, and don't try to pretend otherwise. No one is buying it.
Jackard

Postby RedKGB » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Jackard wrote:
RedKGB wrote::words:

Speaking of snide remarks, that is exactly what you were given a warning for, and don't try to pretend otherwise. No one is buying it.

What were the snide remarks?

Last time I checked it was for spam and sass? Where are the snide remarks? Or is this a mod saying what he/she/it (I dont judge) wants without proff after the fact and in effect abuse of power.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby Jackard » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:52 pm

You are either one dense motherfucker or a troll playing out his gimmick to the bitter end, because I already answered this.

Jackard wrote:
RedKGB wrote:How is saying "Thank you" spam and sass?

Reminder to everyone else, this was the post in question, after a lengthy derail:

RedKGB wrote:So in a word you only went half way to be helpful, then expect the reader to be a mind reader, and go the rest of the way, instead of putting up both links. I got it now, thank you.
Jackard

Postby RedKGB » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Oh my lord, once again you still do not get what was going on. I did not understand what he was saying and what he was meaning were two different things. It was not till he spelled it and made it fully understandable that I got it. I even explained how I go it. I even thanked them for finally explaining it.

You really are a dense, rude and abusive Mod that abuses his power.
RedKGB

Postby Jackard » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Is English your second language?

That would be the only other explanation for you failing to understand how your wording was snide and passive-aggressive.

RedKGB wrote:that abuses his power.

Reminder to everyone else: this kid has been throwing a fit for like ten pages over a warning, which doesn't actually do anything.
Jackard

Postby RedKGB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:08 am

Jackard wrote:Is English your second language?

That would be the only other explanation for you failing to understand how your wording was snide and passive-aggressive.

RedKGB wrote:that abuses his power.

Reminder to everyone else: this kid has been throwing a fit for like ten pages over a warning, which doesn't actually do anything.

Is understanding and thinking your second language? Must be since rudeness comes so easy for you.

USER WAS TEMPBANNED FOR THIS POST
RedKGB

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:25 am

RedKGB wrote: I'm still having a tantrum

Oh for goodness sake, give it a rest! Like you haven't been rude at all during all this .... :roll:

Why are you making such a big deal over it all?
So, Sabi didn't answer to your complete satisfaction, you made a huge fuss and then even when it was explained you still couldn't let it go .... now you are trying to justify pages of ranting and calling all the mods various names by trying to say you were saying 'thank you' - :lol: - those words may be in the quote below but don't you think everyone can see how they were meant .....

So in a word you only went half way to be helpful, then expect the reader to be a mind reader, and go the rest of the way, instead of putting up both links. I got it now, thank you.

How is that, in any way, shape or form, a genuine 'thank you', lol, it's a blatantly sarcastic one and no-one would be fooled into thinking otherwise .... you are lucky I'm not in a 'position of power' as I would have given you a time out ages ago .... :lol:

Pls stick to the debate over the changes to the moot and stop cluttering up the thread for page after page with your feelings of injustice.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby BlueKGB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:30 am

Amanda44 wrote:Stuff

Yet in the very thread where things are meant to be discussed it is censored.

I am only rude to Mods that are rude to me. So its ok for them, but they are not allowed to reap what they sow?
BlueKGB

Previous

Return to Hel