Idea: Stalker esque emissions

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Idea: Stalker esque emissions

Postby Deadlift_pro » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:02 am

Hello friends, I've been thinking long and hard about changes that I would want added to Hafen, this is one of the major ones I have ready; the cuckmission, essentially the cuckmission is a taxable way to add a nice bit of Swedish tradition and diversity to the game, while at the same time providing a benefit to supporters of the game.

My idea is as follows: during a cuckmission the sun will start to disappear starting from around mid-day, this will indicate an incoming cuckmission! Ideally there would be a decent time window where hearthlings without a verified account could seek shelter in small log cabins to bunker down, or as I like to call them "cuck sheds". These sheds would simply be smaller versions of the log cabin currently in game, perhaps 2x3 or 3x3 in size, enough room for some basic activities like doll making or light pottery crafting (this can feel very good for the non verified user under the right circumstances). Now obviously these cuckmissions only hamper users without verified accounts, so this is an awesome way to help support Loftar and Jorb for making such a progressive game. As always please only post constructive criticism in this thread.

Attached is an image of a prototype cuckshed

User was banned for this post. (1 Day)
Last edited by TeckXKnight on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
Deadlift_pro

Re: Idea: Stalker esque emissions

Postby painhertz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:04 am

Deadlift_pro wrote:Hello friends, I've been thinking long and hard about changes that I would want added to Hafen, this is one of the major ones I have ready; the cuckmission, essentially the cuckmission is a taxable way to add a nice bit of Swedish tradition and diversity to the game, while at the same time providing a benefit to supporters of the game.

My idea is as follows: during a cuckmission the sun will start to disappear starting from around mid-day, this will indicate an incoming cuckmission! Ideally there would be a decent time window where hearthlings without a verified account could seek shelter in small log cabins to bunker down, or as I like to call them "cuck sheds". These sheds would simply be smaller versions of the log cabin currently in game, perhaps 2x3 or 3x3 in size, enough room for some basic activities like doll making or light pottery crafting (this can feel very good for the non verified user under the right circumstances). Now obviously these cuckmissions only hamper users without verified accounts, so this is an awesome way to help support Loftar and Jorb for making such a progressive game. As always please only post constructive criticism in this thread.

Attached is an image of a prototype cuckshed

Classy as always. ::Tips Fedora::
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Re: Idea: Stalker esque emissions

Postby Deadlift_pro » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:09 am

It's 2015 old man, keep those racist comments to yourself, and keep on topic please. Many of us are from very progressive parts of the world.
Deadlift_pro

Return to Hel