Coronavirus

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Coronavirus

Postby mvgulik » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:33 pm

AtoB wrote:Maybe that guy is, with what he's presenting?

First minute told me I could skip the rest of that 1.50h video.
(a bow-tai ... really!)
Last edited by mvgulik on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvgulik

Postby BoxingRock » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 pm

AtoB wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:The Pope wasn't right.

Maybe that guy is, with what he's presenting?

can you just clarify something here

you watched this video and thought to yourself "yes, this is big news, this is the truth" ???
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby AtoB » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:55 am

telum12 wrote:- He thinks covid is not a novel virus because coronaviruses existed before (wut)

- He thinks it’s suspicious that there have been spike protein vaccines made for animals targeting different coronaviruses before (lmao)

As far as I understood him he thinks that it is suspicious that spike protein binding ace2 being sold to us as the novel part of sars-cov-2 when exactly that had been filed prior to the alleged outbreak. And that he finds it strange that certain treatments had been patented prior to these diseases emerging, or information needed to create the treatments being available, at least according to the filings.

But he's wearing a bow-tie, hence he must be an idiot that no one should listen to, ever. Thank you mvgulik for pointing out this important piece of ad hominem that completely changes everything.
AtoB

Postby AtoB » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:01 am

BoxingRock wrote:... this is the truth ...

My truth, your truth, the truth or what really happened?

Someone transcribed the bones of his argument, feel free to take a close look:
https://www.textdrop.link/#/QmeYchuLBqb ... AYAaEEjaj4
AtoB

Postby telum12 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:30 am

AtoB wrote:
telum12 wrote:- He thinks covid is not a novel virus because coronaviruses existed before (wut)

- He thinks it’s suspicious that there have been spike protein vaccines made for animals targeting different coronaviruses before (lmao)

As far as I understood him he thinks that it is suspicious that spike protein binding ace2 being sold to us as the novel part of sars-cov-2 when exactly that had been filed prior to the alleged outbreak. And that he finds it strange that certain treatments had been patented prior to these diseases emerging, or information needed to create the treatments being available, at least according to the filings.

But he's wearing a bow-tie, hence he must be an idiot that no one should listen to, ever. Thank you mvgulik for pointing out this important piece of ad hominem that completely changes everything.

That's not what "novel" means in this context. Novel means new, i.e. we've not seen it before. It's a new coronavirus, and therefore it was, when discovered, a novel coronavirus.

Who exactly is saying that ACE2 and coronaviruses is a new thing? There's coronaviruses known to use it predating SARS. I guess Faucci also created those? lmao
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby BoxingRock » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:24 pm

just google "dr david e martin coronavirus" and you will find dozens of sources that meticulously unravel all the cherrypicked tidbits of misinformation he presents in ALL of his videos

the man is a top tier conspiracy theorist with many videos talking about how the pandemic was planned and intentional, vaccines are evil and bad, coronavirus is a manmade weapon and there is some global conspiracy where every media outlet, doctor, government and scientist in the world is in on it. A massive secret plot years in the making intended to kill millions of people all to make a few people some money ... oh, and the only people who know the truth are those lucky enough to have clicked on his video as it peddled its way through the filthy echochamber back alleys of facebook groups (the only place the NWO secret police can't control the media!!!!)
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Southpaw » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:45 pm

BoxingRock wrote:the pandemic was planned and intentional, vaccines are evil and bad, coronavirus is a manmade weapon and there is some global conspiracy where every media outlet, doctor, government and scientist in the world is in on it. A massive secret plot years in the making intended to kill millions of people all to make a few people some money ... oh, and the only people who know the truth are those lucky enough to have clicked on his video as it peddled its way through the filthy echochamber back alleys of facebook groups (the only place the NWO secret police can't control the media!!!!)

if this all doesnt sound like #reasonabletruth to you then you are clearly a brainwashed illuminati sheep bro
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby mvgulik » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:45 pm

lol. Don't you love the England idiot that dropped all England covid restrictions.
(Great way to give it more opportunity to evolve new & improved and better variants btw - (batteries not included!).)

The nice thing is of course that he is playing the "own responsibility" card.
So if anything goes wrong. He can just point to the lack of responsible behavior of the population.
Ergo: You want freedom, you got it (and don't forget to vote for me again). ... Just don't come complaining when it not working to your liking.
mvgulik

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:18 pm

My province recently dropped the mask mandate, but it's about a month too early imo.

BC has one of if not the highest 1st dose vaccination rate out of all of Canada, but more meaningful protection from the delta variant comes from the 2nd dose, and the majority of people are still waiting for their appointments. We are in a good position in terms of vaccines here, but the delta variance is/was also most prevalent here. Rather than waiting a few extra weeks for people to become fully vaccinated, we decided to pull off the bandaid early IMO. Time will tell how this will all work out, but a more region-based approach would have been better.

Like I said in my discord a while ago, it feels like we've been in a boat race for the last year and a half and right before the finish line we've decided to bail out and swim the rest of the way :roll:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Regnurr » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:27 am

Politicians haven't been doing well on corona at all, at least in the UK. In the US you avoided a disaster with drumpf not getting his re-election. And really? The virus was the nail in the coffin for him. Coronavirus has just shown me that people can be very selfish when it comes to minor inconveniences. And that the less affluent nations who aren't so prideful seem to have done very well. This isn't even the last time we'll have a corona, when it's gone, things will probably return to same old and they'll forget what the virus did after a year or two and see it as a dodged bullet.

Then they won't consider preparing for the inevitable next pandemic. All this amidst the planet burning, climate change spiralling out of control, rampant corporate corruption utterly eroding whatever delight people had in the capitalist model and opening the door for alternatives. The world is less stable, less rich, more lonely, more depressed than ever, this isn't going to be something anyone alive is going to fully recover from. We're going to be feeling the effects of these things for the rest of our life.

At this point you might start pointing the finger at China and to be fair it is an excellent time to put pressure on them over it, and many seem to have been doing so. But this would've happened whether it was China's questionable meat market health and safety or not.
Regnurr

PreviousNext

Return to Hel