would you rather have your child be aspergers or homosexual

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

would you rather have your child be aspergers or homosexual

Postby Teleskop » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:47 pm

as in topic,hipotetizing that autism spectrum disorder and homosexuality are like choosable simplified traits llinked to choosing a perk in an undisclosed hypothetical rpg game
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Re: would you rather have your child be aspergers or homosex

Postby Jalpha » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Why choose? Why not take both. Could give enough points to unlock a better perk.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby shubla » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Maybe you could add cheat code to unlock third option.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:58 pm

I would definitely select gay retard so I can pool enough character creation points to take a Savant Specialization feat.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby dafels » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:11 pm

I'd rather have none, the natural selection doesn't work anymore and people with serious illnesses multiplying are degrading the civilization and the situation is only getting worse, the agricultural revolution has been a disaster for the evolution of a human.
The Fed is printing money like there is no tomorrow and when the bubble will burst there will be no RPG game. We're all just NPCs with only a few main characters in the world.
dafels

Postby Teleskop » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:22 pm

What could be the theoretical third or even every forthcoming option and how could we save humanity if we all slowly degrade into perverted retards
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby vatas » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:11 am

dafels wrote:I'd rather have none, the natural selection doesn't work anymore and people with serious illnesses multiplying are degrading the civilization and the situation is only getting worse, the agricultural revolution has been a disaster for the evolution of a human.
The Fed is printing money like there is no tomorrow and when the bubble will burst there will be no RPG game. We're all just NPCs with only a few main characters in the world.

Why didn't we listen?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Jalpha » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:06 pm

What's the point of a few people saving all of the perverted retards though. Just let things run their course and whoever is left will pick up the pieces.

A third option could be the ability to see unclear visions of the future sometimes. Or telepathy. Both pretty weak though. You would have to stack them for generations. I would take something simple like reduced BO. Just for the aspergers. If it were me personally.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby jorb » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:11 pm

Hey, look. A shitpost.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Hel