Cellar (bad ... something).

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Cellar (bad ... something).

Postby BoxingRock » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

silly things like this and mixed milk in cavebulb recipe are so incredibly trivial and pointless that it would be best to avoid posting them simply because they might deter focus from more meaningful and important fixes
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Re: Cellar (bad ... something).

Postby Godganesh » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:42 pm

there are things in this game that deserve a lot more attention, and this is a little stupidity that only burns the butt of perfectionists
Godganesh

Postby Agrik » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:40 pm

BoxingRock wrote:silly things <...> it would be best to avoid posting them simply because they might deter focus from more meaningful and important fixes
I don't get it. Do you imply that the devs are not only unable to decide it themselves, but unable even to understand reasoning, so you resort to hiding information from them? Don't you consider that you may happen to be more wrong than the people who design the game for over 10 years, in what is important for the game, while trying to steer their decisions?

IMO, it is totally up to the devs to decide what is important and what is silly.
Agrik

Postby shubla » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:34 pm

Yeah there are plenty of odd bounding boxes. Maybe not a priority, but I think it would be good to have going through them in some list, waiting.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:54 am

Agrik wrote:Don't you consider that you may happen to be more wrong than the people who design the game for over 10 years, in what is important for the game, while trying to steer their decisions?

I think you would be very surprised by the amount of people who are 100% confident that they know what is best for the game better than the devs do.

Agrik wrote:IMO, it is totally up to the devs to decide what is important and what is silly.

I think most seasoned players who post in here regularly are knowingly trying to subvert this fact
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Return to Hel