How do I? Git gud?

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

How do I? Git gud?

Postby crowe » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:24 pm

Use superdupa cool bots and hacks in this game so I can afk and take away months of a persons work permanently
without actually playing the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DCH4C_Vq4

Welcome to game that encourages you not to play it.

Difference of this game and other games.
These people would have been banned in any other game.
crowe

Re: How do I? Git gud?

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:40 pm

> RoadKill

I don't think this is the example of somebody maliciously using automation to become stronger than everybody else you think it is. Good job Leny, I think the culture of people denying bots even exist is kinda cringe, and I hope your projects go well. Hopefully the time you free up with automation will enable your willagers to do some other cool stuff like PVP whenever you get bored of scripting
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby crowe » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:43 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:> RoadKill

I don't think this is the example of somebody maliciously using automation to become stronger than everybody else you think it is. Good job Leny, I think the culture of people denying bots even exist is kinda cringe, and I hope your projects go well. Hopefully the time you free up with automation will enable your willagers to do some other cool stuff like PVP whenever you get bored of scripting

Exactly nothing encourages new players like knowing the whole player population is bots and people using cheats,
and that the behavior is actually encouraged.
crowe

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:52 pm

Maybe if less people were needlessly hostile and pearl clutching towards client devs that make the game playable instead of whatever Jorbtar originally envisioned you would be less discouraged because of better access. I really don't think a typical player is discouraged by third party quality of life features when there is equal access, but whenever somebody gives you guys equal access you screech at the person freely making it for you
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby crowe » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:55 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Maybe if less people were needlessly hostile and pearl clutching towards client devs that make the game playable instead of whatever Jorbtar originally envisioned you would be less discouraged because of better access. I really don't think a typical player is discouraged by third party quality of life features when there is equal access, but whenever somebody gives you guys equal access you screech at the person freely making it for you

Exactly typical player coming to play this game isn't discouraged by the concept that all cheats are hidden most have a trojan/spyware or the fact you will never be able to compete
in game which is all about who can exploit or make the best cheats.

I am sure all the spurce caps that thought the crafting system was neat and fun and wanted to play are encouraged to remember this isn't singleplayer game and that
they will be grief nonstop by people using exploits and hacked clients.

Not to mention not only is it not bannable but its encouraged behavior.

I am sure they all know that.

Send your cash today to support this great game!
crowe

Postby stya » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:25 pm

Is this Regnurr 2.0, do you also do discord sessions?
I don't want to miss those :oops:

To get good one must play the game! Custom clients are just there to keep you sane.
stya

Postby crowe » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:27 pm

stya wrote:Custom clients are just there to keep you sane.

Spoken like 12 year old virgin that should have been banned long ago,
Yet if that was the case the game wouldn't be the joke it is...

This game is literally just bot game.
The problem is not everyone knows it.
But few people are doing the effort to make sure it dies like it should.

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/49 ... and-hearth

Help with effort show more support for botting and exploits!

Don't worry with little effort you too can help stop any new player from ever playing it again!
crowe

Postby stya » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:44 pm

crowe wrote:
stya wrote:Custom clients are just there to keep you sane.

Spoken like 12 year old virgin that should have been banned long ago,
Yet if that was the case the game wouldn't be the joke it is...

This game is literally just bot game.
The problem is not everyone knows it.
But few people are doing the effort to make sure it dies like it should.

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/49 ... and-hearth

Help with effort show more support for botting and exploits!

Don't worry with little effort you too can help stop any new player from ever playing it again!

What's with this forum board, I don't get the relevance here, just 2 sprucecaps or clueless ppl not even playing haven discussing the game?
stya

Postby crowe » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:46 pm

stya wrote:What's with this forum board, I don't get the relevance here, just 2 sprucecaps or clueless ppl not even playing haven discussing the game?

Looks like you got your little feelings hurt and you going to go cry and cut your penis off..

You going to cry little cheater? :(
Last edited by crowe on Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crowe

Postby stya » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:48 pm

crowe wrote:
stya wrote:What's with this forum board, I don't get the relevance here, just 2 sprucecaps or clueless ppl not even playing haven discussing the game?

Looks like you got your little feelings hurt and you going to go cry and cut your penis off..

My feelings are fine, but you could you please elaborate on the relevance of that link?
stya

Next

Return to Hel