Game Development: Iced Bait

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Game Development: Iced Bait

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:48 am

CPS?
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby WowGain » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:31 am

Jalpha wrote:drool

who asked?
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Jalpha » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:34 am

Wikipedia produces no meaningful results you degenerate homosexual. Or something. If I could stop you recruiting children I would. The system is my enemy. Etc.

Nuff said
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Massa » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:40 am

kiddoinc wrote:The proposed solution that massa says "everyone" agrees is the best is some sort of teleport system. So how does it work? Like do you pick up a scent and make a nidbane but instead you tele the criminal to you? I skimmed through all 18 pages and couldnt really understand. You cant teleport a criminal if they are online?

You don't understand what we're making a case for, you don't understand the current system, you don't understand what you're arguing against and have stated in no simple terms that you don't really have a particularly strong opinion besides a need to argue/stand up to those who you seem to simply dislike by virtue of being experienced and playing the game actively for a long time for a lot of effort. Why on earth should you ever be listened to?

Why are you arguing and carrying on this stupid discussion when you don't know, like, at all, what we're talking about?

Yet your incessant need to keep posting and making a case about things you've said in complete clarity that you don't understand or know much about has flooded this thread with 6 fucking pages of shit dude. What reddit crack rock are you smoking? You cannot be serious.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Apocoreo » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:09 am

Pommfritz wrote:-snip-

I'm with snail on all this being too complicated, but I like some for the ideas. I like removing siege weapons and outlaw, returning wallbashing, and permeant archery towers shooting players. Maybe only players bashing your walls (or inside them) and give walls a ton of HP. SHP is easy to heal have them give wounds higher than normal. Seems simple and actiony

There's probably a shitload of holes in that I'm not seeing. Like new players not knowing to build towers. That lone paragraph isn't meant to be a full analysis of the idea lol
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby telum12 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:43 am

Jalpha wrote:Just stating for the record that right now the primary reason I would not start a RoB esque village is because of snail and others like him/her/it not because of the inevitable hate that any village run by me would attract.

oh no please jalpha, don't let her stop you. im not sure what ill do without you creating a rob village :(
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Jalpha » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:58 am

telum wrote:her

Shit dude how broken are you.

But answering your question; much more bored than you might otherwise be.

And probably wahhhing on the forums about some irrelevant shit like red handed because the player base prevents more meaningful content. Or blame the Devs idgaf. Why am I even awake. Too much sugar in den damn craft beers fml
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Previous

Return to Hel