+1 Spam

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

+1 Spam

Postby Jalpha » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:02 pm

Kaios wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Maybe just give the limited moderation team some breathing space. I'm sure they CBF dealing with every little thing and focus where their time has more impact.

But they don't do anything though.

You must be a very good boy. I find my posts interfered with perhaps more often than I would like.
wonder-ass wrote:u snowflakes killed the forums tbh all banter moved to discord where were not restricted on what we say.

Is there any wonder when representatives of pedoboys (aka proudboys) spam the forum with accusations of pedophilia based on nothing but edited discord group convos run by a cuckolded beta with a thirty year old woman in the group who has multiple personality disorder and thinks she is a twelve year old sometimes.

I mean nothing else was getting under my skin so I guess they had to try something. Scraping the bottom of the barrel though.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Re: +1 Spam

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:46 pm

Jalpha wrote:Is there any wonder when representatives of pedoboys (aka proudboys) spam the forum with accusations of pedophilia based on nothing but edited discord group convos run by a cuckolded beta with a thirty year old woman in the group who has multiple personality disorder and thinks she is a twelve year old sometimes.

what the fuck
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby abt79 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:04 am

nothing like a shub thread to encourage all the other forum-obsessed schizoids to speak their minds

abt79

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:51 am

Massa wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Is there any wonder when representatives of pedoboys (aka proudboys) spam the forum with accusations of pedophilia based on nothing but edited discord group convos run by a cuckolded beta with a thirty year old woman in the group who has multiple personality disorder and thinks she is a twelve year old sometimes.

what the fuck

Jalpha in a unironic way admitted to being a pedophile in haven discord before deleting it and leaving. He's been doing this weird nearly schizophrenic projection ever since. Like, I have no idea who any of the people he's referring to are supposed to be, or why random racist organizations get brought up every time. I assume he's just trying to discredit his admission by seeming crazy.

It rly made some of his forum quotes about "alpha predators roam to find their pray" a lot spookier in retrospect considering he's a homeless pedophile that moves around a lot. I kinda feel like somebody should be alerting the police in some capacity, but I wouldn't rly know where to start tbh
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:17 am

What I've come to realise is that these accusations are an attempt at recruiting me. Because if these degenerate pedophiles can make it so I can't fit into any other social groups then I'm supposed to join them. However I'm a social recluse most comfortable with my own company so from my perspective it's pretty amusing.

If I was that way inclined I'd part of a community with a shared interest instead of traveling around learning and trying to find somewhere better than Australia to live.

Say it again snail and I will bully the Devs into providing your contact information to a legal team. You can't commit slander like that without consequences.

You should have kept your dick. Without it you're a real bitch. Gays are degenerates who prey on children. For hopefully the last time no I will not join you.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Pommfritz » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:38 am

what the fuck if wrong with you guys, can you swat eachother somewhere else
Pommfritz

Postby Cayur » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Jalpha wrote:What I've come to realise is that these accusations are an attempt at recruiting me. Because if these degenerate pedophiles can make it so I can't fit into any other social groups then I'm supposed to join them. However I'm a social recluse most comfortable with my own company so from my perspective it's pretty amusing.

If I was that way inclined I'd part of a community with a shared interest instead of traveling around learning and trying to find somewhere better than Australia to live.

Say it again snail and I will bully the Devs into providing your contact information to a legal team. You can't commit slander like that without consequences.

You should have kept your dick. Without it you're a real bitch. Gays are degenerates who prey on children. For hopefully the last time no I will not join you.

Cayur

Postby WowGain » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:15 pm

Jalpha wrote:.

go take your lithium
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:16 pm

WowGain wrote:go take your lithium

You should stop drinking fluoride and chlorine. In your case I doubt it would help but if I were you I'd be willing to try anything.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby talon00302 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:24 pm

Jalpha wrote:What I've come to realise is that these accusations are an attempt at recruiting me. Because if these degenerate pedophiles can make it so I can't fit into any other social groups then I'm supposed to join them. However I'm a social recluse most comfortable with my own company so from my perspective it's pretty amusing.

talon00302

Next

Return to Hel