+1 Spam

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: +1 Spam

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:32 pm

DatSheep wrote:What if the pharisees were actually in the right and Jesus and the Sanhedrin were the fucked up parties, but history was just written by the winners? I could see Jesus being a repressed degenerate

This is a rather extreme view, Jesus was quite clearly a noble and pious being, who sacrificed himself so we could become perverts and criminals.
Jessie

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:36 pm

Why don't you tell me who is responsible for the "death" if Jesus. Given that they fed him something on a sponge and "buried" him early I suspect the common narrative is incomplete. I do wonder what it was that took place which broke Jesus down so badly that he willingly carried his own cross. Food for thought.

I haven't noticed any evidence supporting the belief that the Sanhedrin could be pesos. If the Romans were responsible for his death then it could be possible that pedophilia was permissable in their culture though I haven't looked into it. Pederasty was openly acceptable in ancient Greece though and where are they now lol. Food for thought.

What I have seen is a plethora of evidence for rampant pedophilia within the Christian churches though and also elsewhere. Particularly in the west. Within a religious context it is reasonable to attribute this behaviour to the worship of Moloch.

What about you sheep? Do you have any thoughts or is your brain just full of dicks.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:40 pm

Jalpha wrote:What I have seen is a plethora of evidence for rampant pedophilia within the Christian churches though and also elsewhere. Particularly in the west. Within a religious context it is reasonable to attribute this behaviour to the worship of Moloch.

What about you sheep? Do you have any thoughts or is your brain just full of dicks.

A good question. I am wondering if perhaps the muslims also are worshipping moloch? They love trafficking boys in the middle east and South Asia. I haven't heard much on it but it sounds like this is basically what you're describing.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:41 pm

Jalpha wrote:Why don't you tell me who is responsible for the "death" if Jesus. Given that they fed him something on a sponge and "buried" him early I suspect the common narrative is incomplete. I do wonder what it was that took place which broke Jesus down so badly that he willingly carried his own cross. Food for thought.

I haven't noticed any evidence supporting the belief that the Sanhedrin could be pesos. If the Romans were responsible for his death then it could be possible that pedophilia was permissable in their culture though I haven't looked into it. Pederasty was openly acceptable in ancient Greece though and where are they now lol. Food for thought.

What I have seen is a plethora of evidence for rampant pedophilia within the Christian churches though and also elsewhere. Particularly in the west. Within a religious context it is reasonable to attribute this behaviour to the worship of Moloch.

Well, clearly, Jesus was broken down by the quite clear misogynistic treatment of his wife. He didn't care that she'd had more dicks than Sheep, he loved her anyway.
Jessie

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:43 pm

But really, how much research have you done on the Romans / Sanhedrin? This could be important
DatSheep

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:52 pm

I'm sure it is important. However it's somebody elses mystery to solve. I'm more interested in creating a better future (admittedly one fitting my ideals) and much less interested in dwelling on the past, trying to find someone to blame for the state of society and picking sides.

It would be nice if people could all get along and still be free to express themselves. I believe seperation in necessary for groups with different ideals though. Hence why I'm looking to leave Australia. It's a place ruled by gays, female supremacists and pedophiles now. I don't want to associate with those ideals.

I do believe in freedom of expression and culture preservation. I also am against the homogenisation of race and culture. Hence my strong stance against certain practices.

Born too late to explore the earth, too early to explore the stars I perhaps. I hope not.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:55 pm

Jalpha wrote:I'm sure it is important. However it's somebody elses mystery to solve. I'm more interested in creating a better future (admittedly one fitting my ideals) and much less interested in dwelling on the past, trying to find someone to blame for the state of society and picking sides.

It would be nice if people could all get along and still be free to express themselves. I believe seperation in necessary for groups with different ideals though. Hence why I'm looking to leave Australia. It's a place ruled by gays, female supremacists and pedophiles now. I don't want to associate with those ideals.

I do believe in freedom of expression and culture preservation. I also am against the homogenisation of race and culture. Hence my strong stance against certain practices.

Born too late to explore the earth, too early to explore the stars I perhaps. I hope not.

Do you support the feminist movement? Or do you think that ties in with female supremacists?
Jessie

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:59 pm

Jalpha wrote: It's a place ruled by gays, female supremacists and pedophiles now. I don't want to associate with those ideals.

Do you think those pedophile gay female supremacists in power maybe rubbed off on you since you lived there during your formative years? Have you undergone a change since then?

What if being gay and pedophilic and a female supremacist is akin to embracing a culture? Shouldn't we also preserve them then?
DatSheep

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:18 pm

Jessie wrote:Do you support the feminist movement? Or do you think that ties in with female supremacists

I support gender equality. What's your opinion on feminism versus gender equality?
DatSheep wrote:Etc

I am attracted to healthy, fertile, young women. I don't care if they are a decade or two younger than me. That puts them well within the legal age group where I am from. I'm middle aged now after all.

I suspect that formative years amongst such degeneracy formed my strong stance against those cultural practices. I mean when your childhood sweetheart gets manufacred into a preteen prostitute by her own parents strong opinions are formed.

As for preserving culture; That is the responsibility of those practicing such culture to manage. As I said a line should be drawn to seperate groups with differing ideals. My perspective is; do what you want but NIMBY. Also allow me space to express myself without persecution.

I am a little bitter about being raised is a culture whose cultural practices I consider degenerate. Majority rules. The people voted and the fag/pedo/fembots are there to stay.

Life goes On.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:23 pm

Jalpha wrote:I support gender equality. What's your opinion on feminism versus gender equality?

Personally, i think a lot of people mistake feminism for supremacy, on both sides.

Jalpha wrote:I mean when your childhood sweetheart gets manufacred into a preteen prostitute by her own parents strong opinions are formed.

Are you Jesus and was your sweetheart called Mary?
Jessie

PreviousNext

Return to Hel