+1 Spam

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: +1 Spam

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:28 pm

Jalpha wrote:I am attracted to healthy, fertile, young women. That puts them well within the legal age group where I am from.

The age of consent varies in different countries, you have to abide by the laws of the country you're in, not the one you came from.
Jessie

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:01 pm

Using a gender neutral pronoun in future would help prevent misunderstandings. I'm sure you can respect my disdain for a term which only contains a female descriptor.

Actually you have to follow both. I know the age of consent in the part of Australia I am from.

Elsewhere I haven't had any need to check. The girls I have fooled around with over here have all been obviously well above the legal age of consent anywhere.

I'm still searching for the right person. I doubt I will ever find her. If she happens to be on the younger side I would be sure to do my research. For the right person I would be willing to wait if necessary.

However I have found much younger women than myself to be frivolous and insubstantial. Hence I have strong doubts that I could ever find myself attracted to someone young enough that I would need to check.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Massa » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:03 pm

this is one of the finest threads on the forum right now. absolutely gorgeous.

meds: not taken
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:03 pm

Jalpha wrote: If she happens to be on the younger side I would be sure to do my research. For the right person I would be willing to wait if necessary.

For someone who denies the accusations, you sure say a lot of things that scream predator.
Jessie

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:39 pm

I'm genuinely mad some of my and snails posts get hel'd over minor shit but this doesn't XD
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:40 pm

Interesting that people latch onto whatever slim evidence they can find. Think whatever you want. Confirmation bias I guess.

I don't believe anyone actually believes I could be a pedo. I think it's an intentional barb designed to get under my skin by people who know my past well enough to believe they can hurt me with the accusation.

There is zero legitimate evidence for their claims. There is a huge amount of unintuitive leaps in broken logic behind the accusation.

Basically it's blatant hate for a straight guy by gays and a bitch who failed to turn me into a simp and her band of simp monkeys lol.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby telum12 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:50 pm

Jalpha wrote:Interesting that people latch onto whatever slim evidence they can find. Think whatever you want. Confirmation bias I guess.

I don't believe anyone actually believes I could be a pedo. I think it's an intentional barb designed to get under my skin by people who know my past well enough to believe they can hurt me with the accusation.

There is zero legitimate evidence for their claims. There is a huge amount of unintuitive leaps in broken logic behind the accusation.

Basically it's blatant hate for a straight guy by gays and a bitch who failed to turn me into a simp and her band of simp monkeys lol.

no one gives a shit about you pedo
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Jalpha wrote:Interesting that people latch onto whatever slim evidence they can find. Think whatever you want. Confirmation bias I guess.

Do you not think that some of the things you've said are, at best, creepy, and at worst, indicative of a predatory mindset? The fact you even contemplate finding your perfect woman may be a child that you have to 'wait for', terrifies me.
Jessie

Postby abt79 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:41 pm

Jalpha wrote:I'm still searching for the right person. I doubt I will ever find her. If she happens to be on the younger side I would be sure to do my research. For the right person I would be willing to wait if necessary.

However I have found much younger women than myself to be frivolous and insubstantial. Hence I have strong doubts that I could ever find myself attracted to someone young enough that I would need to check.

LMAO greatest “I’m not a pedo, buuuut…” posting I’ve seen in a while. Maybe try leaving the threads and receiving some meds
abt79

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:49 pm

Split off derail. Tempted to move this to The Inn, but discretion says it'd be wiser to kill this conversation for the sake of mental health. If folks feel a need to carry on such a conversation, please do so in private.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Hel