+1 Spam

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: +1 Spam

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 am

Those chats have been sanitised and the only one who didn't delete comments was me. I had a lot of fun in that role honestly but it wasn't me.

I enjoy controversial conversations. I enjoy baiting people. I enjoy pretending to be someone totally different online to who I really am irl. Maybe I should be more careful. Maybe I should give less of a fuck.

Behaving in this way is helping me a lot with character development and the plots in my art. I think you should probably stop taking everything on the internet so seriously.

Then again this is the Facebook generation which is heavily invested in projecting a false self image online to make themselves look good. I'm not interested in producing a permanent fake personality online which makes me look perfect.

I'm still developing irl as well and the internet is helping me to learn who I really am instead of who I want to pretend I am. I've been through all that already.

Despite whatever hypothetical scenarios I may contemplate and wish to discuss philosophically it is my actions which define me. Not words on the internet, be they mine or anyone elses.

As I already stated if I was interested in kids I'd have a career which gave me access and I'd be part of a community which would protect me. Yet I am not.

Maybe stop being so heavily invested in me because it just seems like a blatant screaming distraction from those who are actually doing shit to kids right now all over the world.

Yes. I'm an internet weirdo. Yes. I'm proud of that. No. I do not hurt people.

If you have concerns contact the authorities. I have nothing to hide.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Re: +1 Spam

Postby abt79 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:05 am

when u log in for ur monthly mod action but the schizoid KEEPS posting

Never stop btw, meds are the work of Moloch
abt79

Previous

Return to Hel