A Plea for Moderation

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:12 pm

telum12 wrote:
Kaios wrote:
DatSheep wrote:Bruv just give it up. This is a fucking bubble of a forum for a small MMO game. No one's reputation on here is going to haunt them in the real world or the rest of the internet. Unless they internalize having the metaphorical mirror held up to them so hard that they are distressed irl

I don't disagree with you, but it's how casually such a statement is thrown around that frustrates me. There are very terrible people in this world that get away with such heinous acts every day and these morons want to act like the heroes of virtue because they called one dude in this tiny community a pedophile based on very meager and unsubstantiated information. That is exactly the reason why actual criminals don't get taken seriously when it matters.

That's a dumb-ass take. None of this minimalizes the criminality of sexually abusing children. Again, there's a difference between being a pedophile and a predator.

No one here thinks getting Jalpha out of this community somehow fixes anything, or is in any way heroic. If he were doing something criminal, it would not change because he's removed from this community. My personal theory is, simply, that people don't want him around because of his homophobic, misogynistic, creepy rambles.

Put so succinctly! Sadly I don't think this kaios fellow wants to concede on such a reasonable thing
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:13 pm

telum12 wrote:My personal theory is, simply, that people don't want him around because of his homophobic, misogynistic, creepy rambles.

Ok, but you're saying that as if there haven't been hundreds of other users with the exact same sort of mentality. Why did you suddenly decide to take a stand with Jalpha in this instance, when someone like snugglesnail is just as reprehensible and obnoxious?
Kaios

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:19 pm

Kaios wrote:Ok, but you're saying that as if there haven't been hundreds of other users with the exact same sort of mentality. Why did you suddenly decide to take a stand with Jalpha in this instance, when someone like snugglesnail is just as reprehensible and obnoxious?

Snail is obnoxious but unless I'm missing a kiwifarms post or two, I don't recall him being pedophilic, unironically misogynistic or so full of blatant vitriol towards the gays.
Last edited by DatSheep on Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DatSheep

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Kaios wrote:
telum12 wrote:My personal theory is, simply, that people don't want him around because of his homophobic, misogynistic, creepy rambles.

Ok, but you're saying that as if there haven't been hundreds of other users with the exact same sort of mentality. Why did you suddenly decide to take a stand with Jalpha in this instance, when someone like snugglesnail is just as reprehensible and obnoxious?

If you do not understand how Snail et al. are different from Jalpha, I'm not sure how far this discussion can go.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:21 pm

Kaios wrote:

If you want to call out people for killing hermits, go to the moot.

I have no idea why you're comparing killing people in a video game with people literally admitting they're predators. I don't understand why you're even defending the predator. Also better to start calling them out now than never, yes?
Last edited by Nightdawg on Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:24 pm

DatSheep wrote:Snail is obnoxious but unless I'm missing a kiwifarms post or two, I don't recall him being pedophilic, unironically misogynistic or so full of blatant vitriol towards the gays.

Dude what are you talking about? The introduction for him is literally "Ever wondered whether the Gamergate stereotype of a woman-hating racist shut in was real? Ask no more. This one has the plus of being a terminal edgelord with a cannibal and pedo fetish who thinks RTS is the only game genre that matters."

That's apparently all the evidence you need to mentally convict Jalpha, so why is it not enough for Snail too?
Kaios

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:27 pm

Not sure how any of that reflects poorly on me honestly. Where in any of those PMs is anything incriminating me lol.

I would say most men these days still go out to dance at night hunting pussy. Kids can't get inside those places.

You are obviously mentally ill.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:31 pm

Kaios wrote:
DatSheep wrote:Snail is obnoxious but unless I'm missing a kiwifarms post or two, I don't recall him being pedophilic, unironically misogynistic or so full of blatant vitriol towards the gays.

Dude what are you talking about? The introduction for him is literally "Ever wondered whether the Gamergate stereotype of a woman-hating racist shut in was real? Ask no more. This one has the plus of being a terminal edgelord with a cannibal and pedo fetish who thinks RTS is the only game genre that matters."

That's apparently all the evidence you need to mentally convict Jalpha, so why is it not enough for Snail too?

I have it on good authority that Snail is currently in a lesbian relationship with an anime girl in Haven. You should keep that in mind before calling them misogynistic. She might be a transphobic nazi, but that doesn't seem that relevant.

Also, I absolutely LOVE the argument: "b-but this one seems bad too, why are you attacking the obviously homophobic trash over there :'(" Just fucking drop it, you're obviously defending a trashbag. Read their fucking posts above, holy shit.

EDIT: Jalpha was the first person to bring up his pedophilia yesterday or the day before by the way, which is why we're talking about it now.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:32 pm

Kaios wrote:

That's not evidence (or even a clear-cut recollection of some instance) of snail being a pedo. That's someone introducing him on a mf kiwifarms page. If you think these forums are a mess and its users not credible then why are you taking this kiwifarms thing into account?

Secondly, almost everything edgy that comes out of that retard's mouth is for shock factor, so frankly no one takes that seriously. I suspect that would change if he started showing real inclinations of being a pedo. This community may be many things, but its average user cannot be accused of letting pedophilia and unironic homophobia fly.

Unironic misogyny has its foothold here for sure tho, lmao. But that's not what Jalpha and you are protesting so hard, now is it?
DatSheep

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:32 pm

telum12 wrote:I have it on good authority that Snail is currently in a lesbian relationship with an anime girl in Haven

lol

DatSheep wrote:That's not evidence (or even a clear-cut recollection of some instance) of snail being a pedo. That's someone introducing him on a mf kiwifarms page. If you think these forums are a mess and its users not credible then why are you taking this kiwifarms thing into account?

Yes well done, you surprisingly understood the point I was making.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to Hel