A Plea for Moderation

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

A Plea for Moderation

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:40 pm

ok pedophile
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:35 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:ok pedophile

Could we at least discourage dumbass comments like this? I don't really care if there is any truth to it or not, try walking up to someone in real life and call them a pedophile and see if you don't get punched in your stupid face. There's no good reason for discourse like that to take place on this forum, especially if it is blatant defamation.
Kaios

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:38 pm

I think that your need to make such claims to elicit a response speaks highly of the progress and personal development I have experienced in the past two years. To a limited extent I appreciate the opportunity to confirm to myself here the full extent of my personal progress.

What has become obvious to me is that I have outgrown this community and that this was achieved by having less involvement with it. I feel as though this community provides only a pathway into degeneracy and extremely limited opportunity for personal growth and development.

I guess what I am really trying to say is that I no longer fit into the insect collection which the Devs have built for themselves.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:39 pm

Kaios wrote:Could we at least discourage dumbass comments like this? I don't really care if there is any truth to it or not, try walking up to someone in real life and call them a pedophile and see if you don't get punched in your stupid face. There's no good reason for discourse like that to take place on this forum, especially if it is blatant defamation.

Homophobic racist pedophiles deserve to be whipped irl and mentally tormented online, 24/7.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:40 pm

Nightdawg wrote:
Kaios wrote:Could we at least discourage dumbass comments like this? I don't really care if there is any truth to it or not, try walking up to someone in real life and call them a pedophile and see if you don't get punched in your stupid face. There's no good reason for discourse like that to take place on this forum, especially if it is blatant defamation.

Homophobic racist pedophiles deserve to be whipped irl and mentally tormented online, 24/7.

Uh, you do know that Snail is a rather big piece of shit in real life, don't you? Don't see me calling him out on it though.
Kaios

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:44 pm

Kaios wrote:Uh, you do know that Snail is a rather big piece of shit in real life, don't you? Don't see me calling him out on it though.

Being a basement dweller vs being a literal predator is a big difference. He didn't say stuff like "I would wait for a girl that is 2 decades younger than me to reach the legal age so I can be with her" tho, lmaooo.
Maybe he did, whip him too, I don't care haha

You know how old a girl 2 decades younger than me would be? 4. That's fucked up bro.
Nightdawg

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:47 pm

wonder-ass wrote:shut up retard

+1
Kaios

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:50 pm

Kaios wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:shut up retard

+1

there ya go kek
Nightdawg

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:52 pm

That was directed at you though, in case there was some confusion.
Kaios

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:54 pm

Kaios wrote:That was directed at you though, in case there was some confusion.

I just made you do what you argued against literally 20 minutes ago, in case there was some confusion:

There wasn't any for me.
Nightdawg

Next

Return to Hel