A Plea for Moderation

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:39 pm

Kaios wrote:
telum12 wrote:I have it on good authority that Snail is currently in a lesbian relationship with an anime girl in Haven

lol

DatSheep wrote:That's not evidence (or even a clear-cut recollection of some instance) of snail being a pedo. That's someone introducing him on a mf kiwifarms page. If you think these forums are a mess and its users not credible then why are you taking this kiwifarms thing into account?

Yes well done, you surprisingly understood the point I was making.

You're missing the entire crux of this convo, mate. You could've just gone about your day but instead you're here defending a pedo's right to not be called out and throwing around names in some lame misdirection.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:40 pm

No, that's just like, your perspective man. You are the one missing the entire crux of the conversation.
Kaios

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:40 pm

ITT the gay guy gets defended while the straight guy has baseless claims made against him.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Kaios wrote:No, that's just like, your perspective man. You are the one missing the entire crux of the conversation.

Just listen to what the guy you're defending is saying. Why are you dying on this hill man.

Jalpha wrote:ITT the gay guy gets defended while the straight guy has baseless claims made against him.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:42 pm

Kaios wrote:No, that's just like, your perspective man. You are the one missing the entire crux of the conversation.

Multiple people on discord were witness to his creepy pedo behavior, in the presence of actual teenagers of varying ages. And that's just one instance. I'd say give it up, but you've already cemented yourself as a pedo-defender
DatSheep

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:43 pm

DatSheep wrote:

Multiple people on discord were witness to his creepy pedo behavior, in the presence of actual teenagers of varying ages. And that's just one instance. I'd say give it up, but you've already cemented yourself as a pedo-defender

Multiple people on discord were witness to SnuggleSnail's creepy pedo behavior, in the presence of actual teenagers of varying ages, and so they wrote a kiwifarms page about him. I'd say give it up, but you've already cemented yourself as a pedo-defender.
Kaios

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:44 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:Some of you guys are such lames it's unreal lmao
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 pm

Jalpha wrote:ITT the gay guy gets defended while the straight guy has baseless claims made against him.

Snail's gay? I think Nicolette has something else to say
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:48 pm

It's nice to know that not everyone is a part of this circlejerk straight hate crime. I guess I really stirred up the gays. I'm certain there is a silent majority who doesn't buy into their agenda to defame me and/or bully me out of their community.

There's not really any need to continue the conversation.

I mean I already said I was moving on. Just sticking around for now to share how the Devs handle this situation.

I'm sure whatever the result it will be interesting.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:49 pm

Kaios wrote:
DatSheep wrote:

Multiple people on discord were witness to SnuggleSnail's creepy pedo behavior, in the presence of actual teenagers of varying ages, and so they wrote a kiwifarms page about him. I'd say give it up, but you've already cemented yourself as a pedo-defender.

Sorry bud, that's not how kiwifarms works.
DatSheep

PreviousNext

Return to Hel