A Plea for Moderation

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:46 pm

Dig a deeper hole for yourself if you wish. I'm legitimately interested to see how reluctant the Devs will be to facilitate legal processes.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:48 pm

Studies show that middle-aged men that are furiously homophobic are actually super deep in the closet themselves.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:50 pm

Jalpha wrote:Interesting claims. I would be very interested to know which individuals made such claims.

It would be interesting to learn if discord record that old can be restored if there was a legal interest in doing so.

I love how you're admitting there are deleted discord records that incriminate you. I also love you, and embrace you. Me and Kaiso both do! <3
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:51 pm

telum12 wrote:Also, just his rampant, unironic homophobia should be enough to ban him permanently. You don't even need to go into the pedophilia.

My theory is that he's a repressed pedo and literally will implode if he doesn't let out hints of it when he gets to voice his opinion on "waiting for the right fertile, young girl." Or...y'know, having a harem of them who all conveniently have fantasies of him raping them. :|

As a wee gay lad, I would know by just this guy's syntax that he's a pedophile with an affinity for males. Doubly repressed, if you will. No one knows these types better than the children who are oh, so horribly groomed and abused by older nasty gay men.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:51 pm

Nightdawg wrote:Studies show that middle-aged men that are furiously homophobic are actually super deep in the closet themselves.

Aha, you and I are both onto something
DatSheep

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:51 pm

Closing statements or do you have more to add?
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:52 pm

telum12 wrote:It's pretty weird that you think irl violence is okay because someone calls you a bad name. This might be a cultural thing, though.

So, a person active in this community makes comments that indicate that he's a child predator, or at the very least desires children, and you think we should just not discuss that or call him out on that? Yes, you're right, let's embrace the pedophiles. They should feel safe in our community :)

Violence as the first or only reaction is never okay, but what you're saying is more than just calling someone a bad name. Someone's life can be ruined because of an accusation like that, and if the accusations are false, what right do you have to quite seriously and irreparably destroy someone else's reputation because you believe that is the truth? This is something that could cost someone their job, their friends, their family, their entire life. If it's true I think they deserve to lose all that and suffer more, most assuredly. However, if you're wrong about it and yet you cause someone to suffer those consequences, are you alright with that?

Also, nothing is ever truly deleted and you should be smart enough to realize that as well. If you were actually serious about these accusations then perhaps you would go through the proper channels to confirm them, but it seems you'd rather sit here on the forum hurling around baseless insults towards someone you have never met. To me that speaks volumes about you, nevermind whatever Jalpha is saying.
Kaios

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:56 pm

Kaios wrote:*defends the man that literally said 1 day ago he has rape fetishes and is willing to wait for someone that is 2 decades younger to reach the legal age*

Kaios wrote:it seems you'd rather sit here on the forum hurling around baseless insults towards someone you have never met. To me that speaks volumes about you

Hey man, ditto.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby DatSheep » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Kaios wrote:
telum12 wrote:It's pretty weird that you think irl violence is okay because someone calls you a bad name. This might be a cultural thing, though.

So, a person active in this community makes comments that indicate that he's a child predator, or at the very least desires children, and you think we should just not discuss that or call him out on that? Yes, you're right, let's embrace the pedophiles. They should feel safe in our community :)

Violence as the first or only reaction is never okay, but what you're saying is more than just calling someone a bad name. Someone's life can be ruined because of an accusation like that, and if the accusations are false, what right do you have to quite seriously and irreparably destroy someone else's reputation because you believe that is the truth? This is something that could cost someone their job, their friends, their family, their entire life. If it's true I think they deserve to lose all that and suffer more, most assuredly. However, if you're wrong about it and yet you cause someone to suffer those consequences, are you alright with that?

Also, nothing is ever truly deleted and you should be smart enough to realize that as well. If you were actually serious about these accusations then perhaps you would go through the proper channels to confirm them, but it seems you'd rather sit here on the forum hurling around baseless insults towards someone you have never met. To me that speaks volumes about you, nevermind whatever Jalpha is saying.

Bruv just give it up. This is a fucking bubble of a forum for a small MMO game. No one's reputation on here is going to haunt them in the real world or the rest of the internet. Unless they internalize having the metaphorical mirror held up to them so hard that they are distressed irl
DatSheep

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:03 pm

Given that I am accessing this website through a public wifi network at a hostel where I am staying right now and given that staff go through other peoples browsing history one could argue otherwise in a court of law.

I've also been accessing this site via public wifi networks all across Europe. Be interesting to see what kind of legal support could be acquired.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to Hel