A Plea for Moderation

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:02 pm

You clearly don't understand what I'm even referring to then if you think an insult is anything like accusing someone of a crime or of criminal intent.
Kaios

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:18 pm

Some of you guys are such lames it's unreal lmao
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:18 pm

Kaios wrote:You clearly don't understand what I'm even referring to then if you think an insult is anything like accusing someone of a crime or of criminal intent.

Jalpha wrote:I am attracted to healthy, fertile, young women. I don't care if they are a decade or two younger than me.

You're saying people shouldn't call out people that say this kind of shit, then proceed to tell me "shut up retard".

All you did was make a dumbass comment by asking for moderation in regards to such comments (which aren't just biased accusations clearly) and another dumbass comment by doing the sheep-brained thing of just +1ing the "shut up retard" train lmao.

I'm starting to think you're a pedophile too. Kinda sus bro.

Idk why you're defending this homophobic retard anyway.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:22 pm

You know I'm almost forty right. I suspect you kids are about to learn some hard life lessons from this situation.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Nightdawg wrote:Idk why you're defending this homophobic retard anyway.

And I don't know why you keep calling him a pedophile when all of your supposed "evidence" only shows that he would wait for someone to be of legal age or is attracted to women of a legal age. If 40 years old dating a 20 years old isn't to your liking, I think you have beef with quite a few more middle-aged men than you could possibly imagine.
Kaios

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:27 pm

Nerd fight nerd fight, everyone get in here.
DDDsDD999

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Careful what you say from here guys. This is about to get quite serious. Friendly warning.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Kaios wrote:You clearly don't understand what I'm even referring to then if you think an insult is anything like accusing someone of a crime or of criminal intent.

Accusing someone of being a pedophile is not an accusation of crime or criminal intent. If you go to the police station and say that you are a pedophile, you do not go to prison (at least not in any country that I am aware of). Jalpha is being called a pedophile because of comments he made on discord and, to a lesser extent, on these forums. When someone says something like this in earnest, about children, calling them a pedophile is not a "dumbass comment."

What is a dumbass comment, though, is talking about beating people in real life for calling someone out for their creepy, sexualized talk about children.

threatening irl violence to defend pedos is pretty cringe
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:30 pm

Kaios wrote:If 40 years old dating a 20 years old isn't to your liking, I think you have beef with quite a few more middle-aged men than you could possibly imagine.

All pedos. I bet you want to date a 10 year old and don't know how to say it.

Jalpha wrote:You know I'm almost forty right. I suspect you kids are about to learn some hard life lessons from this situation.

Jalpha wrote:Whatever man. I will go back to searching for a community which shares my core ideals of starting a society beo which does not contain gays, pedos, bullies or female supremacists.

Why are you still here pedo?
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:32 pm

telum12 wrote:threatening irl violence to defend pedos is pretty cringe

lol you're taking what I said completely out of context and focusing on a single portion. I said "try walking up to someone in real life and call them a pedophile and see if you don't get punched in your stupid face" and I stand by that statement regardless of the word you use being pedophile or something that would be considered as equally offensive or heinous. It is a serious thing to accuse someone of being a child predator even if you think you have a reasonable basis for it. My point ultimately is that THIS FORUM is not the place to hurl around such accusations nor is it the place to discuss them.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to Hel