A Plea for Moderation

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:33 pm

Kaios wrote:
Nightdawg wrote:Idk why you're defending this homophobic retard anyway.

And I don't know why you keep calling him a pedophile when all of your supposed "evidence" only shows that he would wait for someone to be of legal age or is attracted to women of a legal age. If 40 years old dating a 20 years old isn't to your liking, I think you have beef with quite a few more middle-aged men than you could possibly imagine.

This is the problem with you being able to delete discord messages. There were a lot of people who are generally regarded as straight-shooters that were in discord when he made those comments, which is why everyone believes it. Given their word, compared to Jalpha's (who's forum posts make his seem like an insane, homophobic, schizophrenic), I'm leaning towards it being true.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby vatas » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:33 pm

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Kaios » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:36 pm

telum12 wrote:who's forum posts make his seem like an insane, homophobic, schizophrenic

That's true for like 90% of the users that frequently post here
Kaios

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:37 pm

Kaios wrote:
telum12 wrote:threatening irl violence to defend pedos is pretty cringe

lol you're taking what I said completely out of context and focusing on a single portion. I said "try walking up to someone in real life and call them a pedophile and see if you don't get punched in your stupid face" and I stand by that statement regardless of the word you use being pedophile or something that would be considered as equally offensive or heinous. It is a serious thing to accuse someone of being a child predator even if you think you have a reasonable basis for it. My point ultimately is that THIS FORUM is not the place to hurl around such accusations nor is it the place to discuss them.

It's pretty weird that you think irl violence is okay because someone calls you a bad name. This might be a cultural thing, though.

So, a person active in this community makes comments that indicate that he's a child predator, or at the very least desires children, and you think we should just not discuss that or call him out on that? Yes, you're right, let's embrace the pedophiles. They should feel safe in our community :)

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

telum12

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Kaios wrote:
telum12 wrote:who's forum posts make his seem like an insane, homophobic, schizophrenic

That's true for like 90% of the users that frequently post here

And you're defending them rather than calling them out?
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Interesting claims. I would be very interested to know which individuals made such claims.

It would be interesting to learn if discord record that old can be restored if there was a legal interest in doing so.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:39 pm

Also, just his rampant, unironic homophobia should be enough to ban him permanently. You don't even need to go into the pedophilia.

telum12

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:41 pm

Homophobic representative.

Are all the people making pedo claims faggots or feminists because very telling if they are.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby telum12 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:42 pm

Ah, that's the stuff. Kaios, I'm so glad you're here to defend Jalpha. I'm so happy he's in our community, and we get to embrace his many flaws. I wouldn't want to say anything negative here, for fear of getting physically assaulted by you.

telum12

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:43 pm

Are all pedos also homophobic misogynists just trying to hide the predatory behaviour which slips off their tongue on forums every now and then? :lol:
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

PreviousNext

Return to Hel