wtb customer service

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: wtb customer service

Postby Pommfritz » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:57 pm

I said if it dropped into the water it would be a totally different thing, implying that it would be injected into the economy, someone can loot it from the trash on the beach or something and this is the line. To me that's quite obvious. I used it tho and it was added to the end of my sub. I didn't influence anyone or anything by doing so and also I haven't used a single second of the token yet. If I knew I couldn't just do it like I did, I'd have teleported back and put it into my hearthfire. Maybee you could exploit that to a minor degree idk.

Yes it was my fault. I clicked the thing, thinking this is how I stored it in my hearthfire last time. I didn't do any further research. I have never disagreed to that, even if the tooltip was helpful am I not allowed to slip up once?

Idk why this is such a big deal to understand, if I go to a shop and buy the wrong shoe I can go back and exchange it, also it's fucking pixels and not a physical item.

edit: actually I shouldn't have replied to you, who cares wtf the line is, it's not your or my job to figure this out. my situation is irrelevant to any of your lines and actually happened and you managed to ignore that.
Pommfritz

Postby VDZ » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:25 pm

Pommfritz wrote:I said if it dropped into the water it would be a totally different thing, implying that it would be injected into the economy, someone can loot it from the trash on the beach or something and this is the line. To me that's quite obvious. I used it tho and it was added to the end of my sub. I didn't influence anyone or anything by doing so and also I haven't used a single second of the token yet. If I knew I couldn't just do it like I did, I'd have teleported back and put it into my hearthfire. Maybee you could exploit that to a minor degree idk.

Yes it was my fault. I clicked the thing, thinking this is how I stored it in my hearthfire last time. I didn't do any further research. I have never disagreed to that, even if the tooltip was helpful am I not allowed to slip up once?

Idk why this is such a big deal to understand, if I go to a shop and buy the wrong shoe I can go back and exchange it, also it's fucking pixels and not a physical item.

edit: actually I shouldn't have replied to you, who cares wtf the line is, it's not your or my job to figure this out. my situation is irrelevant to any of your lines and actually happened and you managed to ignore that.

You have to remember that this is the same community that made a scandal out of Jorb giving away free hats. Any freebie given, no matter how warranted, is likely to result in salty people complaining.

#AbolishTheReservedList Just kidding, I personally have no strong feelings either way. Probably not in my best interest for old hats to be made available again (though they've never made a 'reserved list' promise), I'm probably sitting on a small fortune in hats if I ever decide to bother looking into RMT.
VDZ

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:33 pm

VDZ wrote:You have to remember that this is the same community that made a scandal out of Jorb giving away free hats. Any freebie given, no matter how warranted, is likely to result in salty people complaining

There's like 2 people there that made posts complaining about it, what.
DDDsDD999

Postby Pommfritz » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:58 pm

Ye what a scandal ... anyway this is not supposed to get me a freebie and I also don't know why I have to put so much effort into this.
Pommfritz

Postby jorb » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:20 am

You answered "rip", indicating you had accepted my decision, and I thought nothing more of it.

I had not read your later messages, as I often leave Discord messages unread and batch react to them after a few days. The forum is a better means of contact.

A better dev than I has fixed your problem.

You are most welcome.

/thread.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to Hel