65 years old male looking for companion

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

65 years old male looking for companion

Postby xTrainx » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:37 pm

Hello, I'm a man looking for a partner in this hashing times. I currently have a farmstead with some animales and middle sized farm, which I'm finding hard to maintain on my own. As such I am looking for someone special which whom to share the rest of our life.

I am looking for a woman of traditional values, no older than 19, christian, with no previous experience, who must be at least 1.8 meters in height and weight no more than 75 Kgs. Must also have D cups or more with no sagging and at least a hand full of ass.

You are expected to look after the animals and crops, as well as making me enough food to fill my hunger bars 3 times a day, as well at least 10 minutes of erotic roleplay every night, unless I come exhausted from work, in Wich case you are expected to remain silent for the rest of the night.

Applicants can shoot me a private message where we can set up an online interview, so you should also have a webcam.

Thanks for your time.
xTrainx

Re: 65 years old male looking for companion

Postby joojoo1975 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:52 pm

this is why we can't have nice things
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:13 pm

im gay
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby xTrainx » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:14 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:im gay

Fucking pedophiles in my threads
xTrainx

Postby bumfrog » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:47 pm

pov: you’re a jalphile in 2027 and you quit Haven and Hearth because it’s too old for you
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby dageir » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:49 pm

xTrainx wrote:Hello, I'm a man looking for a partner in this hashing times. I currently have a farmstead with some animales and middle sized farm, which I'm finding hard to maintain on my own. As such I am looking for someone special which whom to share the rest of our life.

I am looking for a woman of traditional values, no older than 19, christian, with no previous experience, who must be at least 1.8 meters in height and weight no more than 75 Kgs. Must also have D cups or more with no sagging and at least a hand full of ass.

You are expected to look after the animals and crops, as well as making me enough food to fill my hunger bars 3 times a day, as well at least 10 minutes of erotic roleplay every night, unless I come exhausted from work, in Wich case you are expected to remain silent for the rest of the night.

Applicants can shoot me a private message where we can set up an online interview, so you should also have a webcam.

Thanks for your time.

Do you really live in Venezuela? Is the weather good?
dageir

Postby Myrddin » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:58 pm

Myrddin

Return to Hel