Game Suggestion: Cave content

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Game Suggestion: Cave content

Postby MightySheep » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:26 pm

Instead of trying to rework pvp, rework siege, fix kingdoms, fix trees, do all the stuff that "needs" to be done but is boring and too difficult. Why not just take the approach of Rust, aka Facepunch a model game dev company. Every update they just add new content.

I think so much more could be done with caves, like what if u have random cat girl village underground, and u can take them as slaves and keep them in your house? Maybe u can look at their panties? It just seems so obvious to me that this is a direct improvement of the game and would get more players, I get annoyed thinking how easy game dev must be but you guys keep doing the wrong things. This is a no brainer
MightySheep

Re: Game Suggestion: Cave content

Postby DonVelD » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:32 pm

I can't say anything except... I agree!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby strpk0 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:37 pm

I agree!
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby mulamishne » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:24 pm

I'm worried that the cat girls could have conflict with dogmen, but that could be cool in itself.

I agree!
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby bumfrog » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:39 pm

Adding a wealth of new content to caverns is a great idea but until jorb and loftar get an angel investor to cover their living expenses while they create their masterpiece, they'll have to restrict themselves to short working schedules. Such is a fact of life. I'd love to live in a utopian society where we can all pursue our dreams*, but we don't, and our overlords demand of us a certain amount of labor a week to maintain sustenance and shelter. Everyone has to make their own decisions on how to best fulfill their lives. Sometimes that's making a grand work of art, other times that's having family or career.

I think that ideas should be in the realm of practical. I don't know how jorb and loftar's thoughts have changed over the years on working with a team on Haven, but it's always been "their project." It's not the first and not going to be the last indie game like this. I think ideas should respect such decisions--if there isn't a desire to expand the team, then ideas should reflect that value and be supportive of it.

I don't want to discourage anyone's ideas. Sometimes the greatest spark for inspiration can come from the strangest places. Some folks, me being one of them, holds themselves back for "what's practical." Others can aim for the stars and be happy when they just get ahead a few steps.

*not... this is what got us some of the worst societal systems. Capitalism, much like democracy, sucks for creating stable, peaceful societies, but there isn't a better system currently in existence that still allows the level of freedom to pursue one's dreams.
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby NeoRed9 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:43 pm

I unironcially agree!
NeoRed9

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:34 am

can we breed the cat girls?
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MightySheep » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:47 am

wonder-ass wrote:can we breed the cat girls?

yes I was thinking the same thing, since this is already implemented for other pets it should be easy to do
MightySheep

Postby VDZ » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:57 am

VDZ

Postby MightySheep » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:59 am

it might be medieval setting but its also a fantasy world with trolls and stuff, no medieval fantasy world is complete without a race of cat girls
MightySheep

Return to Hel