Its every Gay bro

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Its every day bro

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:16 am

Nice try, weedsmoker, without support from your nutter sidekick nobody is following your "LGBT = sexual abuse" logic.

also, thank you for supporting the gay alliance with your continued contribution to every day posting in this thread!!!
Last edited by Zentetsuken on Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zentetsuken

Postby Jalpha » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 am

When the trolls get angrier than you do lol.

Cannabis is decriminalised or legal for personal use in all states and territories of Australia that I ever spent time in. I never was a dealer sorry to disappoint. You pulled that one out of your ass.

Everything else you wrote is basically bullshit.

Meanwhile you are unable to return to Canada for... Some reason...
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:08 pm

thank you for your every day support
Zentetsuken

Postby Odynak » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:48 pm

I am glad that our Every Day Community grows stronger every day. It is reinforced now with dicks and cannabis. Not sure if Canada can be counted as a reinforcement but it is good anyway that Canada is on our side.
Odynak

Re: Friday Gay Day!

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:22 pm

bumfrog wrote:Welcome to our first weekly Gay Friday, every day bros!

For today's festivities, I have two images for the gay community (and the rest of us) to enjoy.

Wholesome
Here's two young women enjoying each other's company.

Titillating (warning: NSFW)
Here we have two gay men making out. Makes me miss my ex-gf :(

What's wierd about this thread is it started off as layers of homophobic, racist and transphobic shitposting, but then Jalpha was such a homophobe that the shitposting has turned towards acceptance.

We are on layers of irony and shifting shitposts that this thread is kinda golden. Keep up the good posts make sure to @ Jalpha next time

Wll be looking forward to next Gay Friday.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:18 pm

The_Lich_King wrote:

For today's festivities, I have two images for the gay community (and the rest of us) to enjoy.

Wholesome

What's wierd about this thread is it started off as layers of homophobic, racist and transphobic shitposting, but then Jalpha was such a homophobe that the shitposting has turned towards acceptance.

We are on layers of irony and shifting shitposts that this thread is kinda golden. Keep up the good posts make sure to @ Jalpha next time

Formally requesting gay consent to engage with you in an activity of your choosing.

If you are a consenting adult please feel choose from the images that our every day community brother bumfrog has provided.
Zentetsuken

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:30 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:
The_Lich_King wrote:

Wholesome

Formally requesting gay consent to engage with you in an activity of your choosing.

If you are a consenting adult please feel choose from the images that our every day community brother bumfrog has provided.

My brother in gay. Please gay me up, i'll let you decide the images.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Re: Its every Gay bro

Postby TwentyThree » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:42 pm

Praise the gay, my friends. More snoo snoo chances for everybody.
TwentyThree

Previous

Return to Hel