ZoddAlmighty

Re: Its every day bro

Postby Halbertz » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:52 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:NIGGER

I agree!
Halbertz

Story time

Postby vatas » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:25 pm

I finally found my missing gold coin stash today.

I tend to use ortho cam with free rotation and don't have any cupboard modification, so a coin stockpile was hiding between a CB and a bed that I only happened to notice by chance.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Story time

Postby Odynak » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:11 pm

vatas wrote:I finally found my missing gold coin stash today.

I tend to use ortho cam with free rotation and don't have any cupboard modification, so a coin stockpile was hiding between a CB and a bed that I only happened to notice by chance.

Are you going to find a coin stash every day?
Odynak

Re: Its every day bro

Postby Zentetsuken » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:32 pm

I finally found my missing leek stash today.

I tend to use ortho cam with free rotation and don't have any cupboard modification, so a leek stockpile was hiding between a wheelbarrow and a herbalist table that I only happened to notice by chance.
Zentetsuken

EDB Army

Postby bumfrog » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:38 pm

Welcome welcome, new and returning Every Day Bros. Funny how many new faces are attracted to our cause by a patch day’s worth of radio silence.

Zentetsuken wrote:
Warning: the following Secret Message is for the eyes of the Haven and Hearth Forum Moderators only;

DO NOT PRESS PLAY:

END SECRET MESSAGE

have a great every day today, bros

Phew! I almost opened that secret message, despite not being allowed to. For clarity’s sake, could you please list the current active moderators, so I can be sure that I am not one of them?
bumfrog
Under curfew

Re: EDB Army

Postby Odynak » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:21 am

bumfrog wrote:Welcome welcome, new and returning Every Day Bros. Funny how many new faces are attracted to our cause by a patch day’s worth of radio silence.

Zentetsuken wrote:
Warning: the following Secret Message is for the eyes of the Haven and Hearth Forum Moderators only;

DO NOT PRESS PLAY:

END SECRET MESSAGE

have a great every day today, bros

Phew! I almost opened that secret message, despite not being allowed to. For clarity’s sake, could you please list the current active moderators, so I can be sure that I am not one of them?

Moderators list is shuffled every day for security reasons. If you feel like you have been the one this day - lay down, close your eyes, cover your head with your hands, hold your breath and wait until this feeling passes.
Odynak

Re: EDB Army

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:05 pm

bumfrog wrote:Phew! I almost opened that secret message, despite not being allowed to. For clarity’s sake, could you please list the current active moderators, so I can be sure that I am not one of them?

Being a moderator cannot simply be defined by any known list.
It is a way a life. An ideology.

When I applied as moderator, jorb sent me an application to fill out in the form of a logic puzzle.
I wan unable to complete it and cannot offer any wisdom as to how it works, and was therefore lead to believe that I am simply not one.
Perhaps it can provide some insight to anybody else who is unsure about whether or not they are not a mod.

Zentetsuken

PreviousNext

Return to Hel