Its every Gay bro

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Its every day bro

Postby Jalpha » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:22 am

I already have a Wikipedia degree in psychology. Saved myself four years of time and university fees. If you weren't aware, uni degrees in psychology are basically all about manipulating statistics and are very boring. Manufacturing an incapable product which does more harm than good. Fee for service, replication crises, human greed and stupidity manifested into an expensive and time consuming degree.

I'm not clicking your Mayo clinic link because it's a commercial site as indicated by the .com in the address which means they have a financial interest in trying to convince me that I should see a doctor right away when in reality I probably just have indigestion.

So why don't you just come out and say what you mean because the link is too long for me to see the actual topic. Then I can explain how full of shit you are.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Zentetsuken

Postby Jalpha » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:36 pm

Idk if that's for me but I'm not clicking that either without an indication of what it's about.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:05 pm

Zentetsuken

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 pm

Jalpha wrote:I already have a Wikipedia degree in psychology. Saved myself four years of time and university fees. If you weren't aware, uni degrees in psychology are basically all about manipulating statistics and are very boring. Manufacturing an incapable product which does more harm than good. Fee for service, replication crises, human greed and stupidity manifested into an expensive and time consuming degree.

And how does that make you feel?
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Odynak » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:14 pm

Apocoreo wrote:
Jalpha wrote:I already have a Wikipedia degree in psychology. Saved myself four years of time and university fees. If you weren't aware, uni degrees in psychology are basically all about manipulating statistics and are very boring. Manufacturing an incapable product which does more harm than good. Fee for service, replication crises, human greed and stupidity manifested into an expensive and time consuming degree.

And how does that make you feel?

I feel like a new Every Day is coming.

And I hope that this new Every Day brings a dick for every one who has no his own dick and prefer to discuss some one's else dicks.
Odynak

Postby Jalpha » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:26 pm

A palette of emotions too fleeting and complex to properly define and describe.

Also a little disturbed that literally everyone can be labelled crazy. Very convenient for people trying to fill their monthly appointment book!
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby BoxingRock » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 pm

Jalpha wrote:

"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Odynak » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:37 pm

Jalpha wrote:A palette of emotions too fleeting and complex to properly define and describe.

Also a little disturbed that literally everyone can be labelled crazy. Very convenient for people trying to fill their monthly appointment book!

Do you know the main rule of the psychiatry? "The first one who put on doctor's smock is a doctor".
Do you know the second rule? "All the rest are mental patients".
Odynak

An Official Announcement

Postby bumfrog » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:40 pm

Greetings and good evening, Everyday Bros. There are a few matters that today need addressing. It is my belief that the following statements will help every every day be a good one.

On the matter of good/bad posts
  • every bump will be considered good, as constant bumps serve the needs of the thread. We must be doing this every day, at least
  • no post will be officially condemned. Users are welcome to discuss post quality as they see fit, but it is the opinion of the Every Day Team that everyone has a right to post free of punishment

On the matter of homosexuality
  • It is with great honor I announce that Every Day Bro is officially a Gay-Allied thread
  • While we do not have an official partnership with the IAL (Internation Agenda of the LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, and etc)), we will be contacting Non-Str*ight Representatives as soon as possible
  • We support the inalienable rights of gay peeps to marry, date, intercourse, hold hands, kiss, and otherwise be romantically and sexually relating with individuals of the same gender, and, of course, to make posts here Every Day
  • Every Friday, we will make an official Gay Post. You are welcome to make your own Gay Posts in the Every Day Bro thread whenever you see fit, and thank you to the countless users who have already done so
  • We understand that, even more so than the previous statement against punishing 'bad' posts, this stance might put us in contention with the Hafen Forum's moderation team. This is a risk we are willing to take

Have an excellent rest of your thursday, bros! Hope you're finding respite from this heat wave.
bumfrog
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to Hel