THE CUCK'S HUGBOX (Hoggy Poggy)

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: THE CUCK'S HUGBOX (Hoggy Poggy)

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:34 am

WowGain wrote:socrates? you mean one of the most slackjawed idiots of all time?

That's, like, your opinion, slackjawed idiot.

WowGain wrote:go pay another man 10k to tell you what you need to do to be a man, boob

Go cry about another forum post 8 days after it was posted, loser :lol:
dagrimreefah

Postby WowGain » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:20 am

dagrimreefah wrote:That's, like, your opinion, slackjawed idiot.

its the opinion of anyone that doesnt think listening to a guy that thought pedophilia was virtuous is very smart
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:00 pm

WowGain wrote:a guy that thought pedophilia was virtuous

I'm not sure if that's true or not, sounds like you read a hit piece about Socrates.

Regardless, I just pulled Socrates out of my ass tbh, and my point still stands that throughout Western history it was generally understood that women don't have the same agency as men. This is just an observable fact that I can give you many examples of (sad that I would even have to).

Only until recently, as the West ages and crumbles, do you have weak faggoty bug boys like you (with abysmal testosterone levels and who would never survive without the amenities modern technology provides) pandering to women (who have been "liberated" and thus completely control the sexual marketplace as a group, turning a lot of them into onlyfans whores) because you think being a simp orbiter will get you female affection, or because you want to just go along to get along with the status quo (don't want to rock the boat, like a meek timid pussy).

None of this means women are inherently "bad", it just means men have advantages women don't, and vice versa. I'm just speaking objectively here.

But alas, keep telling yourself that they're as strong and smart as you, cuckold. :lol:
dagrimreefah

Postby WowGain » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:21 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:Western
West

"western civilization and the interpretation of it from the last 500 or so years is the only civilization that has ever existed ever"

psuedoints never cease to amuse
go back to posting on your <300 follower twitter account with a pfp of a statue of some greek/roman guy about how much you know about history without actually knowing anything about history
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
WowGain

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:15 pm

WowGain wrote:
"western civilization and the interpretation of it from the last 500 or so years is the only civilization that has ever existed ever"

Never even alluded to that, mighty presumptuous of you. Midwits love to assume things to appeal to their own biases.

Also, living in Western civilization of course I'm going to interpret things through it's lenses. What the fuck are you even getting at? That it's wrong to have a Western point of view? Do I have to consult the Chinese on how I should interpret things? Are you retarded?

Thirdly, almost all civilizations throughout history were parallel with classical Western thought regarding the sexes (i.e. common sense and having eyeballs), so your point is moot. I was purposely only mentioning the West, because I am a Westerner.

WowGain wrote:go back to posting on your <300 follower twitter account with a pfp of a statue of some greek/roman guy about how much you know about history without actually knowing anything about history

I don't have a twitter account dumbass. Also please point to where I was wrong regarding history, a subject I have studied for decades. I'll wait, cuck.
dagrimreefah

Postby WowGain » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:20 am

dagrimreefah wrote:Also please point to where I was wrong regarding history, a subject I have studied for decades. I'll wait, cuck.

you've studied it for decades and you still suck this much at it? LOL
and now you want a history lesson from me? double LOL
its gotta be sad being that retarded, right? you basically wasted your life, kinda makes sense why you spend most of your time on here being a pseudointellectual
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
WowGain

Postby dagrimreefah » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:24 am

WowGain wrote:
dagrimreefah wrote:Also please point to where I was wrong regarding history, a subject I have studied for decades. I'll wait, cuck.

you've studied it for decades and you still suck this much at it? LOL
and now you want a history lesson from me? double LOL
its gotta be sad being that retarded, right? you basically wasted your life, kinda makes sense why you spend most of your time on here being a pseudointellectual

You seem upset ¦]
dagrimreefah

Postby Pandorica » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:15 pm

Cuckadoodoldoo.
Retribution at its best.
Pandorica

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:04 am

Gay marriage is legal and this guy can't breed either because no wife

EDIT: nvm he was making fun of the divorcees. thread is based and gay
i like game grumps