THE CUCK'S HUGBOX (Hoggy Poggy)

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

THE CUCK'S HUGBOX (Hoggy Poggy)

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:55 pm

GROUP HUG! "YAY, MY WIFE LEFT ME TOO!" "YEAH MAN, I WASN'T MAN ENOUGH FOR HER!" "YAY, LET'S TRADE FUNKO POPS!" GROUP HUG!
dagrimreefah

Re: THE CUCK'S HUGBOX (Hoggy Poggy)

Postby Archiplex » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:45 pm

this sure is a post
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:19 pm

[hooks this thread into my basedometer and pores over the results, rubbing my chin pensively.]
Hmmmmm....... hmmmmmmmm......... troubling......
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby WowGain » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:26 am

you need help man
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby dagrimreefah » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:11 am

^ Found the cuck
dagrimreefah

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:16 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:GROUP HUG! "YAY, MY WIFE LEFT ME TOO!" "YEAH MAN, I WASN'T MAN ENOUGH FOR HER!"

Isn't it more manly to have sex with women without entering into a government enforceable contract that entitles them to our financial support, though?

The institution of marriage is pretty insecure, and largely favors the less fit and lower value men that need societal pressure to attract partners.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby dagrimreefah » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:33 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
Isn't it more manly to have sex with women without entering into a government enforceable contract that entitles them to our financial support, though?

The institution of marriage is pretty insecure, and largely favors the less fit and lower value men that need societal pressure to attract partners.

Look at this cope, those aren't the actual dynamics at play here and you know it.

Societal pressures will always dictate who mates and who doesn't. What are you talking about? Caveman times? Africa?

"Favors the less fit and lower value men"... MAYBE It does if partners are hard to find (i.e. living as a pioneer family in a desolate wilderness) and you want your children to breed/you need labor to survive/dowry (see: arranged marriages); but today marriage is intended to facilitate nuclear families, which are essential for raising successful children.

Also, your definition and my definition of "manly" must be different: Going around having sex with multiple people just to get your rocks off isn't "manly" at all... what the fuck are you? An animal? Do you also like to stick twigs up your ass for fun because it feels good, like chimps at the zoo do?

If you really are "manly" your wife will not only want to stay faithful to you, but also to *follow* you since she finds security and stability in being with you. Remember: women have the minds of children.

Also, "government enforceable contract" is quite the broad statement.

lmao just stfu you pseudo-intellectual retard
dagrimreefah

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:10 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:If you really are "manly" your wife will not only want to stay faithful to you, but also to *follow* you since she finds security and stability in being with you.

I'll ignore some of the more inflammatory stuff you said to address this point, which I think strikes at the heart of the argument.
Couldn't you achieve this exact result, including a stable family, relationship, (if that's what you want)... without the marriage bit? Wouldn't it be a hallmark of a more secure and meaningful relationship if you weren't legally obligated to one another, and if you were truly "Manly", as you say, wouldn't that render the "marriage" unnecessary?

It is my general opinion that marriage has little value beyond managing tax exposure and obtaining mandatory benefits.
It comes at potential cost, and is usually conflated by a lot of people with the values that you just described above, unnecessarily so.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby dagrimreefah » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:32 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Couldn't you achieve this exact result, including a stable family, relationship, (if that's what you want)... without the marriage bit? Wouldn't it be a hallmark of a more secure and meaningful relationship if you weren't legally obligated to one another, and if you were truly "Manly", as you say, wouldn't that render the "marriage" unnecessary?

Generally speaking, no.
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:"Manly", as you say

As I say? You used the word first, dumbass lol
dagrimreefah

Postby WowGain » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:41 am

dagrimreefah wrote:Remember: women have the minds of children.

W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Next

Return to Hel