Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby Onep » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:31 am

Lol, I wish I was spending my Christmas camping catapults.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:56 am

DIS is camping catapults with 5+ people on christmas eve, even us hardcore AD grinders dont have time to go contest it because we have better shit to do then chase down noobs and kill them whilst camping a town of christmas eve
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Zeler » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:39 am

spawningmink wrote:DIS is camping catapults with 5+ people on christmas eve, even us hardcore AD grinders dont have time to go contest it because we have better shit to do then chase down noobs and kill them whilst camping a town of christmas eve

you understand that most russians aren't catholics, right?
Zeler

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:15 am

Zeler wrote:
spawningmink wrote:DIS is camping catapults with 5+ people on christmas eve, even us hardcore AD grinders dont have time to go contest it because we have better shit to do then chase down noobs and kill them whilst camping a town of christmas eve

you understand that most russians aren't catholics, right?

still a scummy thing to do
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:18 am

Is this like the AP raid and you'll just end up making like one active hermit dude move or quit lol merry christmas orthodicks
Kaios

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:30 am

Kaios wrote:Is this like the AP raid and you'll just end up making like one active hermit dude move or quit lol merry christmas orthodicks

maybe the one active hermit shouldn't be allied with AD then if he wants to play in peace xd
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:51 am

Ozzy123 wrote:maybe the one active hermit shouldn't be allied with AD then if he wants to play in peace xd

I agree lying scumbags make poor friends especially when they can't even defend it seems but really whether you ally AD or Dis, what's the difference?
Kaios

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:53 am

Kaios wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:maybe the one active hermit shouldn't be allied with AD then if he wants to play in peace xd

I agree lying scumbags make poor friends especially when they can't even defend it seems but really whether you ally AD or Dis, what's the difference?

The difference is that if you ally AD you are very likely to get attacked by DIS and AD isn't able to protect their allies from DIS.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:58 am

Right, it's almost as if being a total piece of shit 24/7 makes people unwilling to help you and stuff like that. I hope another faction doesn't find themselves in this position one day... or already...
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:08 am

Kaios wrote:

The difference being numbers, a strong kingdom buff and easy access to nodes and trade
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot