The city of Beacon has fallen

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The city of Beacon has fallen

Postby Frostburn » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:02 pm

stickman wrote:what would have been the proper defensive measure to stop this kind of siege. assuming u cannot play 24/7? or is there anything that could have been done different?

I think the issue is not a way for defender can win or lose but because that, like last system siege, there is no middle ground of victory with two sides. Either the attackers turn the city into compost, or defender turn siege and attackers into compost, you do not see any middle ground in all case but rare ones. I only think of few instances where both side had to pay some price for conflict.
The vast majority of communication with others are not just words; it is also diction, body motion, and many other factors. Even doing nothing is communication in itself. The moment your eyes meet someone, you have initiated contact. In essential, it is a constant non-stop flow between two or more entities.
Frostburn

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:06 pm

they shud make it so every single item in the village or on chars is registered under the idol or something and wen the village shield hits like 20k or something low u can see what is has and then do some negotiating i think this is a great idea tbh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Frostburn » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:15 pm

@ChildhoodObesity. Sorry I cannot understand you well.
The vast majority of communication with others are not just words; it is also diction, body motion, and many other factors. Even doing nothing is communication in itself. The moment your eyes meet someone, you have initiated contact. In essential, it is a constant non-stop flow between two or more entities.
Frostburn

Postby dafels » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Frostburn wrote:@ChildhoodObesity. Sorry I cannot understand you well.

language barrier
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:48 pm

sorry french is my 1st language my english is weak
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:49 pm

go educate then
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Juukin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:15 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:they shud make it so every single item in the village or on chars is registered under the idol or something and wen the village shield hits like 20k or something low u can see what is has and then do some negotiating i think this is a great idea tbh

English version (what I think I understood from this)

I think what he says is that; every item in the village (containers and character inventories/equipments included) should somehow be connected to the village idol. So, you could do a big overview of what valuables a town has.

Now, if you get to the point where the village is siegable (20k-ish shield), the raiders would be able to "inspect" the village idol, or however that would work, to see what valuables the village has, again, including all containers and character inventories. Then, they'd see some high Q swords, B12s, bows, curios ect, and they'd offer a peace-price, to negotiate, thus stopping their siege. Walk away with some valuables, but obviously not rob the whole village (unless you're Ozzy and his plebs, then you'd take everything obviously, to compensate for a lack of real life confidence and social skills)

That's what I think he meant to say.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:19 pm

ty juukin for blessing me

im sorry guys my english is kind of not ok
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Juukin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:33 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:ty juukin for blessing me

im sorry guys my english is kind of not ok

Always here to ride your dick mate, I got you.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Frostburn » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:34 pm

@It's OK : ) .

@Juukin. Thank you.

@Atamzsiktrop. Don't ask me to educate something that I do not have deep knowledge of. I do not even have a teacher's certification. :lol:
Frostburn

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot