Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:22 am

they arnt even allied to us some russian in our team got a message asking for help, dis is just looking for an excuse to attack noobs and blame it on us and yeah its really hard to defend our so called (allies) when we have 4 people and dis has 7 archers that can make 500 damage per shot
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:27 am

jordancoles wrote:The difference being numbers, a strong kingdom buff and easy access to nodes and trade

Jordan I know your friends are butt buddies with Aurelie but it doesn't mean you need to jump to their defense. Anyone can offer the same things Dis does and they do it without the botting. There is really nothing you can tell me that would convince me the people guilty of major botting, bug and mechanic abuse, yourself and your faction included are worthy of anyone's alliance, friendship, help or trade. The "major" factions are nothing more than bored players looking to take the easiest routes possible to get to a point where they can go out and kill players and then quit and do it again next world. That is why you have a bunch of losers that I know for a fact aren't all Russians out there on christmas eve raiding some poor dude's place.
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:46 am

Kaios wrote:There is really nothing you can tell me that would convince me the people guilty of major botting, bug and mechanic abuse, yourself and your faction included are worthy of anyone's alliance, friendship, help or trade.

Seems a little extreme lol, but I suppose your mind is made up about it
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:50 am

How is it extreme? You should know better than most people the extent of their botting and if you don't then you're just as out of the loop as most others. Look at apples for oranges bro have you seen that gay shit??? $40 for a q250 anvil set lol THIS BITCH IS CHARGING FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS FOR PIXELS THAT SHE BOTTED!!!
Kaios

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:59 am

Kaios wrote: Look at apples for oranges bro have you seen that gay shit??? $40 for a q250 anvil set lol THIS BITCH IS CHARGING FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS FOR PIXELS THAT SHE BOTTED!!!

I am the one to blame for that one tbh, everyone has been asking me to sell anvil/hammers that ql for a while now and no one sells it, they've offered tokens/pearls/gold/silver/iron crown, anything but no. Her original price was 2 tokens, but I know alot of people have even offered 2tokens for q210 before, so I personally thought that price she set was a little low on that end.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:06 am

You know that wasn't my point dude it's the botting in combination with the fact someone is forcing a player to spend real money on that product that wasn't even produced through any manual effort or else I think 12 q40-45 pearls might cost a little more than a single token if they were gathered by someone manually rather than by a bot.
Kaios

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:09 am

Kaios wrote:You know that wasn't my point dude it's the botting in combination with the fact someone is forcing a player to spend real money on that product that wasn't even produced through any manual effort or else I think 12 q40-45 pearls might cost a little more than a single token if they were gathered by someone manually rather than by a bot.

I do agree that tokens are way over valued, some might say they're under valued since its a real life money investment, but tbh... Trading with just ingame items was the best trading, that was a SET price for things like Ramones had during w7. Not a price that keeps on changing.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:19 am

Kaios wrote:How is it extreme?

I don't deserve friendship for botting or being friends with botters?
Sounds extreme to me dude :lol:

Kaios wrote:Look at apples for oranges bro have you seen that gay shit??? $40 for a q250 anvil set lol THIS BITCH IS CHARGING FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS FOR PIXELS THAT SHE BOTTED!!!

I haven't bothered to check the prices on things outside of the stands but lol, idk man, $40 is $40. I would never spend that money for a slight industry upgrade but selling it seems smart to me if she is able to find a buyer (but maybe that's just the poor student in me showing) :)
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:24 am

Kaios wrote:it's the botting in combination with the fact someone is forcing a player to spend real money on that product that wasn't even produced through any manual effort

No one is being forced to buy q 200+ tools

Top q tools aren't needed to enjoy the game or to be competitive in statgain. Buying top q shit is a personal choice, so no one is standing at their gates and threatening to raid if they don't pay cash

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:28 am

jordancoles wrote:
Kaios wrote:Buying top q shit is a personal choice, so no one is standing at their gates and threatening to raid if they don't pay cash

AD/AP have threatened people if they didn't pay 12+ tokens, that they would be sieged.

infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot