The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Postby Juukin » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Ozzy doing what he does best; NOT PvP, then claim he's a PvP god. Wonder when he's actually going to fight someone.

Less tricks, polaks, fight like it's WW2 again, maybe we'll have noteworthy Moot threads then.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Jeff » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:He was just too retarded to realize that we can catapult his plot xddd i dont believe that someone can be that bad

jeff dude if ur reading this, you can log on m8

Well, i am reading and i could log ingame, indeed. But as i said, there is no reason to do so. I'll just have my cook rest. He worked well.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby Kaios » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Regular sieging in this game is completely broken (pain in the ass + people just altvault all valuable stuff) so why not play "scheme" and trick when they got an opportunity?

I've taken over several inactive claims and it's incredibly easy, the only difficult part when a claim isn't inactive is taking down the shield, which in my opinion is not so difficult if the village you're attacking is that size with two dudes running it. Completely broken my fucking ass they are shit players that have to take the easy route and it's even worse that they are playing with Dis and LadyGoo doesn't even care but in other situations like AD stealing cheese from random newbies she is fine garnering any sympathy in that regard.

My respect is certainly diminished towards anyone associated with such activities/individuals, especially those who do that all the while complaining about the population.
Kaios

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Juukin wrote:Ozzy doing what he does best; NOT PvP, then claim he's a PvP god. Wonder when he's actually going to fight someone.

Less tricks, polaks, fight like it's WW2 again, maybe we'll have noteworthy Moot threads then.

WE dont have any1 too fight cuz every1 is too scarred dude xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Kaios wrote:
Atamzsiktrop wrote:Regular sieging in this game is completely broken (pain in the ass + people just altvault all valuable stuff) so why not play "scheme" and trick when they got an opportunity?

I've taken over several inactive claims and it's incredibly easy, the only difficult part when a claim isn't inactive is taking down the shield, which in my opinion is not so difficult if the village you're attacking is that size with two dudes running it. Completely broken my fucking ass they are shit players that have to take the easy route and it's even worse that they are playing with Dis and LadyGoo doesn't even care but in other situations like AD stealing cheese from random newbies she is fine garnering any sympathy in that regard.

My respect is certainly diminished towards anyone associated with such activities/individuals, especially those who do that all the while complaining about the population.

Altvaulting stuff is the issue, not only it being annoying.

Also, I don't know if you're serious about LadyGoo right now but it's always just her being pretentious as fuck. No one in Dis cares about noobs or whatever and never did.
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Kaios » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Altvaulting stuff is the issue, not only it being annoying.

Also, I don't know if you're serious about LadyGoo right now but it's always just her being pretentious as fuck. No one in Dis cares about noobs or whatever and never did.

Yeah next time someone gets wall jumped the abusers can just say "but if I did it normally they would have altvaulted everything!!!"

Whether it's Amish Paradise, Odditown, Great Houses, Dis, almost every village has their fair share of members that give a shit and don't give a shit. I only care about the decisions made by those who actually hold influence over their group so yes I am serious.
Kaios

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:09 pm

They didn't abuse anything though so you're going in a completely wrong direction. They used a scheme, spy - actually tricked others. It is a legit way.
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Kaios » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:They didn't abuse anything though so you're going in a completely wrong direction. They used a scheme, spy - actually tricked others.

In this scenario we have an individual who wanted to improve upon their community and welcome others in to the fray. The good nature of this person was taken advantage of and abused, as it is in every situation like this. They took someone's kindness and turned it against them and in turn it caused more players to quit. To me, this is just as bad as abusing any bug. Maybe you don't agree with that but I don't care.
Kaios

Postby Jacobian123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Kaios wrote:
Atamzsiktrop wrote:They didn't abuse anything though so you're going in a completely wrong direction. They used a scheme, spy - actually tricked others.

In this scenario we have an individual who wanted to improve upon their community and welcome others in to the fray. The good nature of this person was taken advantage of and abused, as it is in every situation like this. They took someone's kindness and turned it against them and in turn it caused more players to quit. To me, this is just as bad as abusing any bug. Maybe you don't agree with that but I don't care.

Indeed, this game is hemmoraging new players because of shit like this, which is cool beans for the "pvp gods xd" but that means less people buying subscriptions and ultimately less support for the development of the game.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Well, yeah, that sucks and all but Dis is a raiding faction no matter what LadyGoo tries to make it look like. They don't care if it was a bad thing or not. Someone loses, someone gains.

I mean, there's a shitload of players who also got tricked like this but kept playing. Do you want spars to be the only form of fighting? Tricking people and schemes are also a form of social interaction, although "morally" bad. This isn't a game that's supposed to be user-friendly and people are scumbags, that's just how it is.
Atamzsiktrop

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot