CinderHeart PRANKED

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: CinderHeart PRANKED

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Kaios wrote:
shadowchris wrote:Lol I'd love to know what type of pills you take every morning.

Wake and bake via direct injection of marijuana in to my veins, still doesn't chill me out enough to think this shit is cool.

Yeah it used to be my case as well but then I started injecting krokodil and it's all good now . :) I'm real chill all the time !
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Frostburn wrote:
[2016-09-05 16:22:28] Fenrir: Umm my Benefactor was kind of in a feud with
[2016-09-05 16:22:29] Fenrir: AD
[2016-09-05 16:22:35] -CENSORED-: I had some run ins with them and wanted to run
[2016-09-05 16:22:38] Fenrir: it's really better this way so tenuous things don't happen
[2016-09-05 16:22:39] Fenrir: Yeah
[2016-09-05 16:22:44] Fenrir: They are autistic af, but don't tell them that
lmao

I read this multiple times but I am a confused with this. Is "They" the benefactor or the AD? The word "They" is usually used plural but can also be used singular to be gender neutral.

I have no idea he just likes to ramble a lot without really saying anything tbh.
Morrighan wrote:I have to say Wanderer/JSN. I'm not in the least impressed. Deceiving, luring and murdering someone is not Pranking. It's just you being an untrustworthy asshole.

It was mostly an act of opportunity. He wanted to meet me really bad and I wanted to kill him because he was annoying. Had he not been so adamant on meeting up with me this would never have happened. I had not made any attempt to do anything sketchy with anyone I had met in that discord chat except this fucker.

But yeah ur correct but I think pranking is a better term compared to "betrayed" seems a little strong to me tbh
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby shadowchris » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Kaios wrote:
shadowchris wrote:Lol I'd love to know what type of pills you take every morning.

Wake and bake via direct injection of marijuana in to my veins, still doesn't chill me out enough to think this shit is cool.

I think you should change your pills dude. I doubt anyone wants you to fill up yet another thread with nonsense.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Kaios » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:29 pm

shut up shadowchris you're the Claeyt equivalent of the haven forums and by the way you're playing defense in this thread I guess you were either the one revealing chat logs or the one evicting
Kaios

Postby Zeler » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Kaios wrote:shut up shadowchris you're the Claeyt equivalent of the haven forums and by the way you're playing defense in this thread I guess you were either the one revealing chat logs or the one evicting

dont insult my good bro chris u fuckin disgrace
Zeler

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Kaios wrote:you were either the one revealing chat logs or the one evicting

Anyone you meet in the hearthlands could be on my side, be careful what u say. I am a 4d chess master.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby shadowchris » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Kaios wrote:shut up shadowchris you're the Claeyt equivalent of the haven forums and by the way you're playing defense in this thread I guess you were either the one revealing chat logs or the one evicting

I'd take you seriously but I remembered everyone has an autistic persona on this forum(I hope that's the case). I guess I'm just tired of your "everything is black and white) persona :?
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Kaios » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:28 pm

If there's more to the story than "it's just a prank bro" feel free to tell, otherwise I think my ability to see things in any colour or shade works just fine.
Kaios

Postby Onep » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:12 am

This thread is pretty high on the spectrum. Maybe if you try a little harder frost will share his dragon dildo collection with you. ;)
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Salad » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:24 am

Onep wrote:This thread is pretty high on the spectrum. Maybe if you try a little harder frost will share his dragon dildo collection with you. ;)

Oh right I forgot he likes to fuck animals.
Salad

Previous

Return to The Moot