Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:35 am

jordancoles wrote:I don't deserve friendship for botting or being friends with botters?
Sounds extreme to me dude :lol:

It's kind of true tho, this game gets worse every time jorb and loftar add a mechanic because of botters rather than just punishing the major offenders themselves and ur just sitting on the sidelines not giving a shit. Maybe you think my attitude is harsh from your perspective but again what have you really done to prevent those things happening? Did you protect your friends after they abused a bug to raid someone or did you report it?

I haven't bothered to check the prices on things outside of the stands but lol, idk man, $40 is $40. I would never spend that money for a slight industry upgrade but selling it seems smart to me if she is able to find a buyer (but maybe that's just the poor student in me showing) :)

People complain about paying the verification and ur gonna tell me "$40 is $40" as if that dumb shit is supposed to devalue the worth of money or something like that? I don't care if you're a poor student or if you're justin bieber, sub tokens are the dumbest shit and jorb and loftar need to cut that bullshit out immediately if they can get their heads from out of their wallets.

jordancoles wrote:
Kaios wrote:it's the botting in combination with the fact someone is forcing a player to spend real money on that product that wasn't even produced through any manual effort

No one is being forced to buy q 200+ tools

Top q tools aren't needed to enjoy the game or to be competitive in statgain. Buying top q shit is a personal choice, so no one is standing at their gates and threatening to raid if they don't pay cash

Well I can tell you right now that I am easily offering q175 for the equivalent of half a pearl and so q200 would be 1 pearl cost from me at the most
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:36 am

infectedking wrote:AD/AP have threatened people if they didn't pay 12+ tokens, that they would be sieged.

I view that more as trolling than making a serious request
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:45 am

jordancoles wrote:Maybe you think my attitude is harsh from your perspective but again what have you really done to prevent those things happening? Did you protect your friends after they abused a bug to raid someone or did you report it?

I don't exactly feel a personal or moral obligation to combat people botting or abusing mechanics. I do report bugs/abuses when I come across them, but outside of stealing accounts/personal info/irl cash I don't take much personal offense to the behaviours of others around me

Kaios wrote:Well I can tell you right now that I am easily offering q175 for the equivalent of half a pearl and so q200 would be 1 pearl cost from me at the most

Okay, but can you make q250+ tools? Can anyone other than her?
If they can, would they be willing to sell it for much cheaper; if they're willing to sell at all?

If she's the only one selling at that quality then she can basically set any price that she wants
It's up to the players to decide if it's worth it to pay or not

I just don't really see the problem. Sure, a lot of the process of making top q tools is botted, but you can either let it bother you or you can move on with things. Get some mid to high quality tools for a pearl and just go about your business

The game becomes a lot less fun when you look at it as if you'll always be an ant standing among the giants
Last edited by jordancoles on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:48 am

I don't understand a thing happening here and tbqh I'm kinda glad
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:51 am

jordancoles wrote:Okay, but can you make q250+ tools? Can anyone other than her?
If they can, would they be willing to sell it for much cheaper; if they're willing to sell at all?

If she's the only one selling at that quality then she can basically set any price that she wants
It's up to the players to decide if it's worth it to pay or not

I just don't really see the problem. Sure, a lot of the process of making top q tools is botted, but you can either let it bother you or you can move on with things. Get some mid to high quality tools for a pearl and just go about your business

The game becomes a lot less fun when you look at it as if you'll always be an ant standing among the giants

As long as botters are allowed to have total run of this game it is never going to change from that scenario. If I were making 250+ they would already be on 300. I'm not looking at it as an ant among giants, more like a man whose position at work has been replaced by a machine. If that isn't something you can at least empathize with then you are simply perpetuating the problems that continue to plague this game on a regular basis.

jordancoles wrote:I don't exactly feel a personal or moral obligation to combat people botting or abusing mechanics. I do report bugs/abuses when I come across them, but outside of stealing accounts/personal info/irl cash I don't take much personal offense to the behaviours of others around me

Yeah that's because you are friends with all of the pieces of shit this game has to offer, I think they are rubbing off on you
Kaios

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:09 am

Kaios wrote:so q200 would be 1 pearl cost from me at the most

that is a very bad option, i highly advise you against doing that.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby reebz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:12 am

Beezer12Washingbeard wrote:I don't understand a thing happening here and tbqh I'm kinda glad

kaios, aka the most bitter and overly immersed idiot on hnh is expressing his creepy feelings for dis/ladygoo and explaining that his high horse is taller than everyone else's because he doesn't use what other people use.

basically, use it or lose to it. and kaios is a loser
Last edited by reebz on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:16 am

Edit:
Last edited by jordancoles on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:18 am

You call it overly immersed, I call it giving a shit about what the future of this game is going to end up looking like. It's just passed 1 am on christmas Valten shouldn't u be dropping strange pills in to random girls drinks right about now
Kaios

Postby reebz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:24 am

Kaios wrote:You call it overly immersed, I call it giving a shit about what the future of this game is going to end up looking like. It's just passed 1 am on christmas Valten shouldn't u be dropping strange pills in to random girls drinks right about now

let jorbtar think about the future of the game, you just keep being emotional on a 10 year old farm simulator. it's what you're good at.

also not valten but glad to be compared to the pvp champ.
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot