The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:20 pm

thanks for fun and some loot, now i can quit again, ded game
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Kaios » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Well, yeah, that sucks and all but Dis is a raiding faction no matter what LadyGoo tries to make it look like. They don't care if it was a bad thing or not. Someone loses, someone gains.

I mean, there's a shitload of players who also got tricked like this but kept playing. Do you want spars to be the only form of fighting? Tricking people and schemes are also a form of social interaction, although "morally" bad. This isn't a game that's supposed to be user-friendly and people are scumbags, that's just how it is.

Yeah whatever dude, you have been with them for all of two minutes I'm a little skeptical of your explanation of their motives.
Kaios

Postby Ysh » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Kaios wrote:The good nature of this person was taken advantage of and abused, as it is in every situation like this.

Hmm, maybe there is some pattern here? If player does not use secure practice, player became punish. This is obvious. If it is not possible to help new player in game and use secure practice then we should brainstorm C&I for fix it, but I think to berate punisher is not useful. You waste your breath here on these. To call player name after he does a kill is not effective defense against become kill.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby dafels » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Kaios wrote:
Got wrecked by Odditown early world and quit, went to play Legacy and did the same thing there that you just did now, dedicated your time towards ruining someone else's. Garbage player and who ever you play with sucks too especially if you're playing with Dis who shouldn't be allowing you to pull such dumb shit. LadyGoo should send a nidbane at you.

It was a fun read, Kaios thinking that Lady Goo can control or do whatever she wants within her faction. Last time when siberians were massacring noobs all around the grid they came to help them their excuse was why they were killing them "they are taking resources" and the Dis koreans that were griefing and killing people next to their place she's still there to protect her and vice versa, we have also tracked the underground dis vault in the north that killed some random people and I highly doubt it was ONLY the "polska crev" who did this raid in particular, Dis probably lended a hand since they have many people in the party in the last screenshot heh. Just shows how you don't know shit about whats going on in the world and you still feel the urge to spit out some naive dope shit. And it wasn't odditown who wrecked them smh.
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:We have more kills on them than they have on us, not counting after we joined DIS

we didnt rek them at all tbh we hardly saw them, but this statement is not true!!!!!!! also only scumbags like ozzy and endora raid like this... also michael i dont rlly kill nabs becuz redhanded isnt worth!!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Kaios » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:27 pm

dafels wrote:Just shows how you don't know shit about whats going on in the world and you still feel the urge to spit out some naive dope shit. And it wasn't odditown who wrecked them smh.

To be fair after so many times happening all this crap tends to blend together okay so pardon my memory for not being totally accurate. You're right, I thought AD was the only faction wandering about being dirt bags but I was indeed wrong about that.
Kaios

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Kaios wrote:
dafels wrote:Just shows how you don't know shit about whats going on in the world and you still feel the urge to spit out some naive dope shit. And it wasn't odditown who wrecked them smh.

To be fair after so many times happening all this crap tends to blend together okay so pardon my memory for not being totally accurate. You're right, I thought AD was the only faction wandering about being dirt bags but I was indeed wrong about that.

ad rekt them and we rekt ad so i mean technically we were the main rekers ur not far off brother
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ysh » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:33 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Kaios wrote:

ad rekt them and we rekt ad so i mean technically we were the main rekers ur not far off brother

Does rek have transitive property?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby JackMehoff » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:27 am

This is like Niflheim 2.0, all the "raiding" that is done now is through recruitment. Recruit a spy and the whole village is ded. Good kek
JackMehoff

Postby Onep » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:50 am

People should really have separate pclaims throughout a village if you're inviting outsiders.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot