Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby Onep » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:26 am

I think it's kind of silly to deny the fact that people with botted stats and industry make the game much less competitive in the "end game."
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:30 am

Onep wrote:I think it's kind of silly to deny the fact that people with botted stats and industry make the game much less competitive in the "end game."

everyone is using the term "botted stats". Their stats aren't even overly good tbh, they just have bulk fighters more than anything. I've had my stats for over 3months now without grinding and i'm still ahead of around 80% of the botters (not including Lolo/Aurelie ofc).
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:35 am

reebz wrote:let jorbtar think about the future of the game, you just keep being emotional on a 10 year old farm simulator. it's what you're good at.

also not valten but glad to be compared to the pvp champ.

Dude, you log in to the game and make random newbies quit and then you log out again. If anyone's opinion is meaningless it is definitely yours especially when you care so little for the game you compare it to a farm simulator even though all you and your friends do is kill people. You're a loser and a nobody and after you quit this game to go play the latest overwatch equivalent I'll still be here ranting on the forums like a lunatic, but a useful lunatic.
Kaios

Postby reebz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:47 am

Kaios wrote:
reebz wrote:let jorbtar think about the future of the game, you just keep being emotional on a 10 year old farm simulator. it's what you're good at.

also not valten but glad to be compared to the pvp champ.

Dude, you log in to the game and make random newbies quit and then you log out again. If anyone's opinion is meaningless it is definitely yours especially when you care so little for the game you compare it to a farm simulator even though all you and your friends do is kill people. You're a loser and a nobody and after you quit this game to go play the latest overwatch equivalent I'll still be here ranting on the forums like a lunatic, but a useful lunatic.

you do understand that haven and hearth is a video game, right? i started hnh this year. i kill people and manually farm my stats. if you die to me you're probably just a pathetic loser. play better i guess
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:50 am

he's been getting worse ever since he lost his mod position make this guy a honorary mod or something before he cracks and shoots up a school
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:58 am

Pan_w_okularach wrote:he's been getting worse ever since he lost his mod position make this guy a honorary mod or something before he cracks and shoots up a school

It's not that, just too many garbage people playing this game bro I wasn't built without a moral compass like most of u
Kaios

Postby reebz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:01 am

Pan_w_okularach wrote:he's been getting worse ever since he lost his mod position make this guy a honorary mod or something before he cracks and shoots up a school

yeah this dude is one more forum post away from taking an ar-15 to some students.

can't imagine how EMOTIONAL this guy would get if he died. imagine the forum vomit he would spew, what a loser.
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:03 am

You sound rather upset yourself now valten, I guess I touched a nerve sry about that buddy
Kaios

Postby reebz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:08 am

Kaios wrote:You sound rather upset yourself now valten, I guess I touched a nerve sry about that buddy

what a compliment to be compared to such a pvp legend.
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:11 am

Uninteresting, irrelevant, shit, valten, same things.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot