Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Juukin wrote:Sorry, who is Valten again?

he's just some low player who people give too much hype to on the forum so he thinks he is a legit PVP champ ¦] ¦] ¦]
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Juukin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:16 pm

infectedking wrote:
Juukin wrote:Sorry, who is Valten again?

he's just some low player who people give too much hype to on the forum so he thinks he is a legit PVP champ ¦] ¦] ¦]

Sounds about right.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:56 pm

this game is 100% pvp oriented if you're playing it for a diferent reason then grow up and get a life, loser
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby chocolaterain » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Pan_w_okularach wrote:this game is 100% pvp oriented if you're playing it for a diferent reason then grow up and get a life, loser

autism
what a b e a u t i f u l duwang
chocolaterain

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Pan_w_okularach wrote:this game is 100% pvp oriented if you're playing it for a diferent reason then grow up and get a life, loser

Playing the game for pvp only is your prerogative but don't pretend there aren't other aspects of the game that make it interesting just because you don't find them to be. In the same way you see someone raiding on christmas eve and think "wow these guys really take this game too far" it's the same way other players look at you. You may think of me that way cuz I get all bent out of shape when people do shitty things but to me your style of play is just "100% ruining the game for others" oriented and not core to the spirit of the game when it was actually fun several worlds ago.
Kaios

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:46 pm

have to play on the same server with this guy
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby dafels » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:47 pm

"it was fun when me and my pals were dominating the server in world 3 but now when im a shitter its not so fun anymore "
gotcha fam
dafels

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:47 pm

kaios are you mad because we cucked you? let it go bro its only a game
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:50 pm

I didn't play with the guys you're probably referring to in world 3 so I was never dominating anyone.

Mad about what? Mad because you are liars or mad because you don't actually add anything significant to the game and have been contributing to its downfall for years now? Because I'm not truly mad about either of those things, just pointing them out.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:52 pm

I still don't see anything what you have added anything significant to the game???????? Point out what exactly, and ya, me mulor and frosty are to blame that the game is shit to you right now LOL
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot