Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:54 pm

dafels wrote:and ya, me mulor and frosty are to blame that the game is shit

Way to go you guys :(
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Kaios wrote:I didn't play with the guys you're probably referring to in world 3 so I was never dominating anyone.

Mad about what? Mad because you are liars or mad because you don't actually add anything significant to the game and have been contributing to its downfall for years now? Because I'm not truly mad about either of those things, just pointing them out.

give me a time we have ever lied ok?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:28 pm

dafels wrote:I still don't see anything what you have added anything significant to the game???????? Point out what exactly,

Probably in the same way you've lost count of the amount of people you have made quit the game, I have no idea the number of people I have helped but it's been plenty over time. Putting effort in to this game to make it a more enjoyable environment for other players is significant, running around dunking players the first chance you get, no conversation involved just aggro and dead is NOT helping the game to become better. You enjoying a certain play style and that play style actually having a positive or negative effect on the game are two different things.

and ya, me mulor and frosty are to blame that the game is shit to you right now LOL

I said contributing, I didn't say it's all your fault. Botters are a bigger cancer.
Kaios

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Kaios wrote:
dafels wrote:I still don't see anything what you have added anything significant to the game???????? Point out what exactly,

Probably in the same way you've lost count of the amount of people you have made quit the game, I have no idea the number of people I have helped but it's been plenty over time. Putting effort in to this game to make it a more enjoyable environment for other players is significant, running around dunking players the first chance you get, no conversation involved just aggro and dead is NOT helping the game to become better. You enjoying a certain play style and that play style actually having a positive or negative effect on the game are two different things.

and ya, me mulor and frosty are to blame that the game is shit to you right now LOL

I said contributing, I didn't say it's all your fault. Botters are a bigger cancer.

i think the biggest cancers are kids who cant get over losing mod status
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:32 pm

spawningmink wrote:i think the biggest cancers are kids who cant get over losing mod status

ya, shouldn't u be looking for some assistance to go fight Dis before they raid that shitty village with their autistic looking siege camp? You fucking idiot, all that talk and you aren't even going to fight them
Kaios

Postby Namsy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:37 pm

This post has been made into a big pile of "raging" Aids.
Namsy

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:39 pm

If you think the game isnt pvp oriented then you have to be blind or retarded, everything in this game leads to get stats and weapons even if you don't want it to do. Even if you only farm, you get food that gives you stats used mostly in PVP, if you only mine, you get a lot of metals that can be used mostly on weapons and armors. The end game in this game is supposed to be pvp, not just fighting but taking over realms, villages. Saying that AD doesn't add anything significant to the game becouse they make people quit its like saying that people ruin CS:GO becouse they're shooting each others, the difference being that some casuals just can't handle permadeath, and right now it isnt even permadeath becouse you can get 90% back easily xd

Kaios wrote:
spawningmink wrote:i think the biggest cancers are kids who cant get over losing mod status

ya, shouldn't u be looking for some assistance to go fight Dis before they raid that shitty village with their autistic looking siege camp? You fucking idiot, all that talk and you aren't even going to fight them

How can they fight DIS? You can't fight archers, its just impossible in this broken game. AD would have to make all their characters archers with 2000 perception to actually fight back, and at this point of the world I think they're just too lazy for that.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Kaios wrote:

yeah, roleplaying some peasfool shitter is not my playstyle, because there is no fun in that.

You fucking idiot, all that talk and you aren't even going to fight them

Haha lol, what have you done about them? We have been fighting them all the time even when we are outnumbered and yesterday there were several fights too. Unlike you, that just talks on forums and doesn't even want to risk to lose his char that you would lose one day like a noob anyway. Much talk, but no action, little cunt smh.
dafels

Postby dafels » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:How can they fight DIS? You can't fight archers, its just impossible in this broken game. AD would have to make all their characters archers with 2000 perception to actually fight back, and at this point of the world I think they're just too lazy for that.

We could fight archers without botting perception to counter the stupid archers if we just had more numbers. But I don't think we will ever have more numbers to do that until the next world.
dafels

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:If you think the game isnt pvp oriented then you have to be blind or retarded, everything in this game leads to get stats and weapons even if you don't want it to do. Even if you only farm, you get food that gives you stats used mostly in PVP, if you only mine, you get a lot of metals that can be used mostly on weapons and armors. The end game in this game is supposed to be pvp, not just fighting but taking over realms, villages. Saying that AD doesn't add anything significant to the game becouse they make people quit its like saying that people ruin CS:GO becouse they're shooting each others, the difference being that some casuals just can't handle permadeath, and right now it isnt even permadeath becouse you can get 90% back easily xd

This is a very unfortunate outlook for this game, I really do hope more people don't adopt that sort of thought process or we will really be in an unfortunate position. Yeah, everything can go towards PvP but to deny that the game is terribly unfavourable towards new players when you get to a point like this where people who had made it to end-game are bored and just end up killing new players.

See the Luxor Market thread as an example of someone putting something positive towards the game and you can take a look at this one to see the sort of effect you guys and others have. Btw, that guy got killed again (by the same people most likely) and ended up abandoning his place, his market and eventually quitting the game as I haven't seen him log in for awhile now.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot